Trick or Treat

:rofl: Thanks for the complements. The only guy pictured here that I truly made myself is Mr. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers, (commercially-made mask), the rest are merely modifications of cheap plastic crap cobbled together here at The Land of Cheap Special Effects. The best pieces don’t come out until the big day, to protect them from the elements and teenage neighborhood miscreants who decapitated a neighbor’s Pennywise animatronic a few nights ago. My previously posted Zombie and the scratch-built, 9 foot tall Grim Reaper will be making a repeat visit, along with several strobe lights, the ghost projector, the fog machine, speakers and assorted sound or motion-activated gadgets. Happy Halloween!

I can’t compete with Barbie"s Dreamhouse!

3 Likes

Yes, I remember those!

1 Like

Then there’s this house! Skeletons are climbing up the walls and into the windows on all sides. Big budget operation for sure! Way outta my league.

4 Likes

Last halloween we put a pumpkin on our front porch, and the next day found a squirrel hip-deep in our pumpkin, seeds everywhere:

:beer:

6 Likes

:astonished: Did it chew through the shell or was it already carved out to some degree?

3DBotMaker presents - Tournament of Terror - DIEcast Car Racing Special Event

:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Nope. Made it’s own entrance :rofl:

:beer:

1 Like

:seedling: This sage plant is approximately 4 years old. Still blooming

:herb:

1 Like