Trumpeter FAMO with 88

This was strange. No press release. No pre-order. It just showed up at the top of HobbyEasy’s Trumpeter page.

Great price. I’ve got one winging it’s way to me now - should have it in a few days. Will file a full report when it’s in my hands.

7 Likes

So we are hitting 4 years now, I hope the wait was worth it :grin:

2 Likes

I am still hoping for the Elefant tank transporter that Trumpeter has teased us with (the German tank transporter from Trumpeter, 00203, has been around since 2003 or 2004. is a Franziska)

2 Likes

Matt, That’s a serious looking release! I hope you share the build when it’s build time comes.

1 Like

Don’t know where it will be in the queue Wade but it does look like a good candidate for a blog.

1 Like

The wait for the Devastator was worth it.

2 Likes

Oh dear. Now I want that, too.

1 Like

I’ve had the Trumpy 88/18t halftrack on order since the 23rd of Oct 2023, from Hobby Link Japan.

Expected release date is Feb. 2024.

1 Like

Im building mine now. Watch out for the torsion bar tubes. Parts A22/23. They have nasty ejector pin lumps inside which stop them fitting tight to the chassis walls and also stop the torsion bars sitting square.
Part U22 - front engine mount RH side has the chassis mating angle wrong. I cut the back flat and refitted it once the engine was glued to its other 3 mounting points.
I’m building mine as a late model using PanzerConcepts conversion parts. Tracks, wheels, front mudguards. Intended for the Tamiya kit… so wish me luck!

4 Likes

You should post pics

1 Like