Ukraine War sources for daily updates

The interactive map is here, updates are intentionally lagging to avoid giving away the actual positions:

There is also another map, based on different information:

Sudden and unexplainable deaths seems to have become a recent hobby with rich Russians …

2 Likes

Of course you meant “special deaths,” right?
:grin:

1 Like

Of course! How stupid of me!
Special Mortality Operation …

2 Likes

Colleagues, let’s not immediately bring politics into this.
We place here links to speeches of other people, but we ourselves will not comment. You can guess that I can also throw links with speeches by Russian and pro-Russian commentators or speak caustically about the situation in Europe and the USA. But I don’t do it.
Let others speak and write, and we will listen and read!

3 Likes

I would also, in terms of reference books like Janes, recommend ‘The Military Balance’ by the International Institute for Strategic Studies. It can be quite fascinating to find out what countries were armed with at what period in time.

IISS Website.

1 Like

telegram is also a good source for info possibly?

4 Likes

Newest source for understanding the Russian mind.

Deleted by the author, in the hope of understanding.

hmm, using a British source to understand us? How did that go for them back in 1776?

P.S. I dont disagree with anything in the video. it seems to show slips of the mind, difference is I can tell that I know how to research an issue instead of plugging my mind into RT.

I didn’t fully understand you either.
I am not connected to RT and I am not trying to convince you.
Your topic was good in that it provided links to channels of information, and not to specific materials. This was the value.
And posting links to individual videos is not interesting. You can find millions of links against both Russia and NATO.
PS I will remove my post. I just showed what your topic will turn into.

You or anyone can feel free to post anything you want here. no judging.

Not in this case.
It’s good to collect something specific, if you collect everything, then this is pathological hoarding

Your reasoning would mean all purposes of information on this site would be hoarding. Regardless of points of posts made. To say it another way, everything on this site is hording as not everything applies to everyone, so there is not reason to visit such site. No?

Operator Starsky is live right now. Maybe direct questions to him or as many do try trolling him after taking daily dose of RT ?

1 Like

Terra Ops, videos of drone drops and spotter shelling on positions. Most are posted days after event as to vet there locations and not give away spots. Still interesting watching behavior of people during shelling and how situation makes them react to those around them.

1 Like

perun dropped another good video the other day to watch or listen to while building your model…

1 Like

wow, they say mine, but i wonder if IED? has some pretty good footage tweets.

1 Like

At least for that crew it was a mercifully instantaneous death.

1 Like

one of the better sources for popcorn eating watching of RT thoughts. https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews