Ukrainian Special Forces

Taking a very keen interest in this one. Just finished the same one a few months ago, although, nowhere near this level.

Red anvil are still in business. Contacted them about another of their products but, they can’t ship to the UK anymore.Tried Valentino but they were out of stock for the one I wanted. No response to my emails unfortunately so, gave it up.

G.

1 Like

Hi Gary, good to hear from you. Show us your work on this one, it really is a beautifully sculpted figure.

Here’s an update:

Cheers,

Mario

13 Likes

Here you go, mate. Best I can do nowadays. Still took me about 3 months.

G.

16 Likes

Looks fantastic Gary!

2 Likes

Looking good, I like the entire setting. Well done!

Mario

2 Likes

Damn Gary that is some fine work!

2 Likes

The figure looks great. :+1:

2 Likes

Also a good looking figure. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments lads but, this is Mario’s thread and I can’t wait to see what he does next!

G.

3 Likes

:astonished_face: :astonished_face: :astonished_face: Ups…and WOW!!!

1 Like

A friend designed and printed some goodies for the base.

Here is the helmet painted:

Mario

14 Likes

Those are beautiful printed parts Mario- such crisp detail. You have really brought out the best of that detail in your painting- a superb rendition of the Russian digital camo and skilful work on that flag on the side too.

4 Likes

Your camo looks amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you guys. I’m a bit stuck making the groundwork… I’m just no good at that.

Mario

2 Likes

The helmets looks very nice!

2 Likes

No good at bases? This is the same guy who did the Typhoon base with the Birch trees and hundreds of hand made leaves! One of the best dios I’ve seen in quite a while. I think I can honestly say that everyone watching this has every confidence in you! By the way, the helmet looks great.

Now crack on mate, we’re all waiting for the finished result :grin:.

G.

4 Likes

Here’s the base finished.

The figure is done as well. Just need to mount it and throw some mud at it.

Cheers,

Mario

10 Likes

Great details on the base there Mario- particularly the pack of rations and other bits and bobs trampled into the dirt.

2 Likes

Done!

Mario

19 Likes

Beautifully done figure Mario! The camouflage pattern is excellent as well as all the other elements.

2 Likes