Ukrainian Special Forces

Looks extremely sharp and “colorful,” @Maki ! Worthy of a magazine feature entry—you should try that! :grinning_face:

2 Likes

It’s Ukraine; all you need is Sunflowers…
In fact, all you need is a base covered with Sunflowers and a plaque saying “Ukrainian Special Forces (in concealment)”. An equivalent of the empty seascape base entitled “U-Boat (Submerged)”…
:clown_face:
M

3 Likes

Masterful work Mario- truly this is a stunning piece of work! That multi-cam is so precise and detailed, one of the best renditions of it in scale I’ve ever seen. The detail work is so carefully done too- like the neck of the dump bag, the patches and that sublime finish on the NLAW. It was a great pleasure to watch this come together.

4 Likes

Great work Mario!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I appreciate the positive comments. It was a long time since I did anything like this and I have to admit I enjoyed the process very much. And I’m quite satisfied with the end result.

Cheers,

Mario

7 Likes

Very, very nice, Mario. Excellent rendition of an excellent kit. Great to see you back with figures.

G.

2 Likes

Excellent work Mario, you can be proud. From the camo uniform to the details and ground, everything is skilfully done. Amazing!

3 Likes

That base already speaks to me. :star_struck:

Simply spectacular, looking forward to the figure.

3 Likes

Simply, WOW! :heart_eyes:

That is one awesome figure, that speaks volumes if it could talk.:raising_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you guys, I’m glad you like the figure. It is definitely one of the best sculpts I’ve worked on and I wanted to do it justice.

Cheers,

Mario

5 Likes

Got to agree with you about it being one of the best sculpts around. Consider justice served!

G.

3 Likes