14 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

All I can say is WOW! As a huge fan of airborne subjects, these figures are world class. Absolutely fantastic job on them Dmitry! What brand are they?
And does anyone make WW2 Russian Paratroopers in 1/35 scale?
Again amazing job Dmitri!

1 Like

Superb.

1 Like

I love them! Excellent work all the way around, and the poses of all of them really nail the look of pre jump…

1 Like

Thank you. I have some figures WW2 Russian Paratroopers in 1/35 scale.

8 Likes

Dmitri, these are your own sculptures?

1 Like

No. All these figures were sculpted by the sculptor Dmitry Shishkov. I paint the figures for box art and sell them.

3 Likes

The sculpting and painting of these figures are simply stunning. Among the (if not ‘the’) best 1/35 figures I’ve seen. I love the unusual poses too!

1 Like

Great looking figures and vignettes. :+1::+1:

1 Like

I agree they are some of the best I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Absolute showstoppers there Dmitri! The expressive faces really add a touch of character- you also have a real knack for beautifully observed colors and fine detailing.

1 Like

I love Airborne subjects, and these are fantastic, i.e. the paint, the poses, the equipment.
Aside from a few procedural things not even worth mentioning (jumper holding his reserve for JM)- damned near perfect. I guess the biggest thing is the top pair - chuting up is almost always a two man operation. The bald guy needs to put down the Thompson and the weapon case (why does he have both? :thinking:) and help his buddy with those leg straps. They’re very difficult if not impossible for some people to snag on your own, especially when not jumping Hollywood. All in all an A plus though. How can I get thse figures from you? I"d like all of them.

When I look back on the Special Operations Command Static Line Jumpmaster Course, I still wonder how I passed. This soldier did it well with no time to spare:

1 Like

Really fantastic work…the black lines just pop out at you. Awesome!