What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

And the last order of this week. For some reason it came in a “big star made in russia” zvezda box althou there were only ukrainian models inside - the retailer wants to get me killed apparently… Soooo… between the last three orders i paid someones salary this month. Go Team yellow !

1 Like

How does the foxbat look? I’ve been interested in one of these

Not the postman, but I found these two books to download and sent them to print.

Will be useful for the A-10C building

2 Likes

Its not tamygawa, but decent enough to build a nice plane. What is a bit tricky is the multi-part fuselage and its alignment. Also the plastic is a bit on the soft side.

1 Like

Today, the postman came

2 Likes

It’s taken a while but I finally snared one of these beauties - all the way from Australia

I have been on a buying spree lately and have a few more things to post when I get a chance. I actually bought some resin and photo etch goodies!

4 Likes

A few OV-10’s flew in.

6 Likes

Found some P/E sets to improve my old kits.

Bought some resin and P/E to enhance some old gems:

Finally, an old friend to improve other oldies:

4 Likes

Was so impressed with what I saw in the Eduard spitfire that i went back the store and grabbed the bf-109

Also add this guy for the naval air campaign.

I can’t believe how big this bird is in 1/48, it dwarfs any of my other kits

7 Likes

One of these Intruders are in my wishlist along with the new Growler. What a catch, @Mead93 !!!

It’s a beautiful looking kit of a really cool bird

1 Like

Came in yesterday. The Armory airport slabs set was the last one i could find without having to order from 500 miles away. The stocks are running low.

1 Like

Another box arrived today. More to come in coming days. Go team yellow !

7 Likes

Is it this one, Jacob? Seen last weekend on an expo in Germany.

UA

8 Likes

That bird is so ugly it could be French! I now I kinda want one…

3 Likes

Yep, thats the one. There are multiple versions floating around but i wanted this specific because of the decals obviousely. It seems like a nice kit, on par with chinese stuff, maybe a bit below ICM, but definitely high above short runs.

1 Like

That Beriev looks really cool!
Interesting to see how it builds.

Today I had ICM’s 1/48 Vietnam Airfield arrive. Bit of an impulse buy when I found it at reduced price at Jadlam Racing’s online store. Been thinking of picking up the O-2 for a while and this worked out cheaper than buying them separate.

Only had a quick look in the box, but both look stunning kits. Lots of armament options in the OV-10, always a big hit with me!
Looking forward to starting them.

6 Likes

A little Tilly and some colour today to go with my Stirling build.

SSRef005

Cheers, D

7 Likes

After our club meeting yesterday I found this lovely kit in my bag when I came home … :grin:
It’s yet another Spitfire Limited Dual Combo from Eduard, this time for the Mk. Vb and Vc … :hugs:

UA

9 Likes

Finally, I got the pilot for the A10.

3 Likes