What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

A couple of bits for some future projects.

5 Likes

Hi mates,
finally the long awaited Euro Model Expo 2022 at Lingen, Germany :hugs:
I went for Saturday and Sunday this time and treated me to some goodies :grinning:

I will post a photofeature in the near future with more pictures of the numerous fine builds exhibited there.
Cheers
Peter :raising_hand_man:

9 Likes

Nice haul. I havent seen the Opel for a while now !

Some good stuff there Peter. Would be interested to see how the Tempest builds.

I’ve had some decals for Operation Granby Jaguars arrive.

4 Likes

As would I :blush:

2 Likes

Another hundred bucks investment in team yellow. These two kits are not easy to find even in EU. What struck me is how big the Be-10 is in comparison to its 1/144 brother.

5 Likes

haven’t posted in a while, not advancing much on my kit but still getting them, my local odel shop (absolu modélisme) is closing so I grabbed some stuff there. I was also at a model market and 3 airliners (a cubana yak 40, air france A300 and a prototype A350). Widening my theme with modern and cold war jet now.

4 Likes

Some great stuff there!
The Eduard Mig-21 and Revell Tornados are really good kits.

Sad to hear of your local shop closing. Hope you have another place nearby.

I got internet in case, can’t go anywhere now, I got (yay!)

2 Likes

Quick question Peter, I have moved to germany recently, but im stunned by the absolute absence of hobby stores between Dresden and Berlin, including. Whats going on there ? I know I can order stuff online, but sometimes I just want to purchase stuff in person. Do you happen to know any good LHS ?

Hello Jacob,
in which area do you live now? There’s a quite good shop in Chemnitz which I happened to drop in on a journey - called CHS Chemnitz Hobby Shop. In Berlin I know Marios Modellbaustudio as a good location. You can go on www.scalemates.com and use the button “shops” to look on the map. It shows shops on the map and provides mostly a link, too, so you can check if it’s worth a try. Good luck!
Cheers
Peter
P.S. If you like some personal recommendation for german LHS, you can write me a PN.

Oh dear, what have I done :thinking: :scream:

You guys know I love a big old Razorback P-47! I’ve been lurking around this kit for a while now, letting it tease me, but when the local has a 40% off Easter sale, time to jump on it!

Cheers, D

12 Likes

Well good for you D - bench clearing starting to worry you ? LOL
Still waiting to see you post an MFH kit in the automotive section - just sayin’…

1 Like

When they come up in the 40% off list perhaps :thinking: :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Im currently in the Leipzig area, but I will probably do the shopping in Berlin since im there often. I also visited some tabletop game shops and model train shops when i need something urgently like paints, brushes and surfacer. I have to sustain two workbenches 500 miles apart :smile:

1 Like

Only what needed to be done :wink:

2 Likes

Not via the postie but came a few days ago but really happy to get my hands on it after trying to make the trumpeter P-40B look anything like decent.

Keith

7 Likes

A new aircraft arrival.

8 Likes

Couple of bargains from evilbay.

An unboxed Heller Mirage III/5. Decals are a bit yellowed, but I’ve probably got some in the spares.

And a Supermodel MB-326K Impala. Decals look good in this one, which is surprising considering the last old Supermodel I got were badly yellowed.

6 Likes

Some stuff to add under the A-10’s wings

3 Likes