What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

New one from Ukraine. Going to build it for my wife as the Gypsy Moth from the movie Out of Africa.

8 Likes

Nice subject!

2 Likes

Found this in my local hobby storeā€¦ and it fits nicely into my sub hunter and AEW theme. :smiley:

10 Likes

We have a group build of 4 engine planes if youā€™re going to start soonā€¦

1 Like

This one brought back a flood of memories. My dad bought it in the original Revell/Monogram boxing for me back in 98 or 99. I remember studying that box art. At 40% off from hobby lobby, I couldnā€™t resist.

The contrast with the Eduard kit is striking. :smiley: But it will be a fun quick OOB build. Canā€™t have too many Mustangsā€¦.

6 Likes

A classic modeler kit. :+1:

2 Likes

Some goodies arrived today.

7 Likes

Sorry, but did you say:

ā€¦accidentally? Oh, thatā€™s good. I have to try that. Iā€™ll tell my wife I accidentally hit the ā€œadd to cart buttonā€, then the computer auto filled in our mailing info before i could stop it, then I accidentally entered the credit card info, and thenā€¦oopsā€¦ hit the complete transaction icon. Clumsy me.

Yep, sheā€™ll believe it.

I think I may need a good lawyer. :joy:

P.S. Those kits are going to be a treat to build. Enjoy.

6 Likes

From the temptress evil Bay ā€¦

8 Likes

That looks very cool Richard, looking forward to a build story there!

Cheers, D

2 Likes

These came yesterday, especially happy with the Hasegawa Neptune P2 kitā€¦

4 Likes

Just picked this one up at the LHS. The first batch was sold out quickly, so it was re-ordered for me.
This one was cheaper too, at ā‚¬99,99.
Box is surprisingly small, compared with for example the Typhoon.

10 Likes

Oh behave! ā€¦ :kiss:

:innocent:

ā€”mike

9 Likes

I accidentally ordered this, too:

12 Likes

@JPTRR a classic Bob Ross happy accident right there mate :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I wish Iā€™d watch more Bob Ross back in the day. I always thought it was kind of silly but more attention I pay to it, the better I like him. I donā€™t want to post a link to a tick tock video cuz I donā€™t trust it, but have been even seen The tick tock time lapse that claims that Bob Ross did not paint random scenes, but that if you put them all together in a time lapse itā€™s like a journey across a river and through a forest, with each scene morphing into the next?

1 Like

Donā€™t know if YouTube is any better but

Seems it was an AI.

4 Likes

You really are accident proneā€¦ be careful out there good sir.

Butā€¦Seeing as how youā€™ve paid for itā€¦ you may as well build it.
Looking forward to seeing the finished bird. Cheers

2 Likes

They look like happy trees ā€¦

3 Likes

:tired_face:. Stupid AI!

And I fell for it. But to quote in Authur in Excalibur, ā€œit is a dream I have.ā€

2 Likes