What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

Arrived from Squadron Hobbies.

Master Model (MAS-AM-32-040) 1/32 German Radar FuG 218 “NEPTUN” (used on nightfighters Me 262, Ar 234 and other).

The assembled whiskers. :smiley_cat:

—mike :satellite:

7 Likes

A friend of me calls these “Futschizeugs” which means small stuff destined to get lost before attaching… :joy:

2 Likes

I picked up this set of spokes to replace the plastic spokes of the Tamiya bicycle kits: #35333 and #35240.

3 Likes

That still works being different scales?

Never mind, I saw your other post explaining it.

2 Likes

yeah, it didn’t quite work out as expected

2 Likes

It was a good idea.

2 Likes

Haha, it was until I got home with the spokes and matched them to the kit bicycle wheels

3 Likes

What were you thinking, mixing scales? … D’Oh! I just realized, I recently mixed 1/72, 1/32 and 1/25 scales together. … Never mind. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

—mike

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s the fun part of all this :clown_face:

2 Likes

Happened to me as well… was happy to find an Eduard etched cockpit for a 1:48 jet… and ebayed a 1:72 one. Oh well…

1 Like

I give away all of my spare resources to the disabled, yet sometimes a few bucks wonderfully come my way. Thus, I’m reinvesting those gifts to make better looking projects for you.

DSC04921 (Small)

Super high quality.

DSC04922 (Small)

Very kind thanks to Maple Airbrush Supplies https://www.mapleairbrushsupplies.com/. A small company that work incredibly hard to help you out. Thanks Donna!

8 Likes

That circle cutter looks nice-can we get a few more details please, HG?

2 Likes

I already nicked my finger because the blades are so sharp. Ha Ha, I’ll recover. Don’t be aggressive with the pressure used. Let the tool do the work. Sure, you’ll have to play around with a few times, but worth the dough! Hope that helps @Russelle

3 Likes

@Russelle , check out Manscale Models here in Aus mate, Eric is bringing in a lot of DSPIAE gear now and good service and prices.

Cheers, D

2 Likes

I have several DSPIAE tools, they are da bomb :muscle:t3::bomb:

3 Likes

At our model show last weekend I have got the latest Luftwaffe im Focus Spezial No. 4. Subject of this edition is the air war over the Channel 1940/41 with all its concomitants, especially for those who were shot down over the water … As usual the edition is bilingual german/english.

6 Likes

Got these kits in the Madrid IPMS contest. Not for me but my son. 17€ for them.

4 Likes

Bargain! A good haul for a low price.

Couple of packages arrived for me today.

First some decals and masks for a few projects.

And some new paints I’m interested in trying out.

8 Likes

“Kellner, ich hätte gerne ein Yoohoo, bitte.” :point_up::face_with_monocle:

:laughing: “Ihr Uhu, Sir.” :owl:

Zoukei-Mura (SWS06) Heinkel He219 A-0 Uhu

Oops… Danke? :astonished:
—mike

[EDIT] Forgetful in my old age… Forgot to include these. :satellite:

Master Model (MAS-AM-32-039) 1/32 German radar FuG 220 Lichtenstein SN-2 (used on nightfighters Bf 110, Ju 88 and other)

10 Likes

I Luv the Owl. Especially in 1/32 scale.
And would rather drink Hefe Weizen. Ja!
My eyes just almost melted out of their socket. Looking at the price of this bird on ebay. The Revell kit is alot cheaper but still pricey.

1 Like