Ah now I see. Thanks.
Well I finally have picked up enough stuff to be worthy of posting here again…
from work I’ve picked up these items

and I finally picked up this kit that I’ve been wanting since it was released

and at Hobby Lobby I picked up these foliage branches for use on my armor builds

Some bits for an F-4 I’m doing in the Phantom campaign.
And a centreline pylon for an F-105. Not sure when I’ll get around to that, but good to have in for when I need it.
If I keep seeing that Tamiya Tomcat enough, I’m going to end up buying one.
Amazon seems to have really good deals on Tamiya Tomcats fairly regularly…
Hey!! This is the same guy that convinced me to get mine off Amazon ![]()
It’s the best deal around and I am happy I got one.
Skill Niveau 2… I doubt it after all those aftermarket thingies you’ll add… ![]()
not sure if I’m going to add anything other than decals yet except some tires/wheels
![]()
TinyDog01
Heard good things about Hatakas paint, so thought I’d give them a bash.
Got a couple of SAAF aircraft I want to get done this year, so it’ll be interesting to see how they work out for me.
Edit. I think the buff and OD will also work for an Omani Strikemaster I’ve had lying around for years.
I have found the Markings for VF-114 in 1/48 scale wooot they will work, and it also came with a set of USMC F-4B markings not sure of the squadron.
TinyDog01
VMFA-321
I’d like to see how the Seasprite goes together - I’ve been wanting one of those for some time.
as always with Kinetic, it will need some work!
sorry I meant Kitty Hawk!
Looking forward to this build. I did the 1/48 Roden kit a while back

Looking forward to this build. I did the 1/48 Roden kit a while back
And how did this go?
It was a pleasant build. Had some paint issues and Roden has some curious sprue attachment points. Build is here if you care to look 1/48 Roden T-28B Trojan COMPLETE - Aircraft - Finescale Modeler Forum







