What the postman brought today (Armorama)

New addition. Althou I try to avoid chinese goods, there was no substitute for this one.

6 Likes

Just wondering, how to avoid Chinese models?!
You buy Italeri and Tamiya only?

2 Likes

Tamyia, Hasegawa, Eduard, Airfix, ICM, Aoshima, Fujimi, Special Hobby, Miniart, AZ model, Sword, Academy, AFV club, Kinetic, KP models, and im not counting the smaller producers. In fact I dont realy have nothing from Italeri in the stash and only one kit from Revell. Its not possible to avoid chinese stuff fully, I have quite alegacy Dragon stuff from early 2010s and they do best US ships in 1/350 and soviet armour in 1/35.

1 Like

Just don’t get why to avoid Chinese models?!
I have 500 models in 1/35 and over 300 are Dragon, Trumpeter, Hobby Boss, MENG, Takom and Bronco.

Its just politics. Nothing to do with the models. And its offtopic.

Me?

Objectively, I find the Chinese government’s positions offensive on several hot topics. My stash has ~175 kits. My main area of interest is German & Russian WW2 and all T-34’s, Pz IV’s & big cats, basically the kits I need are waiting to be built on the shelf.

Hence my boycott of Chinese products.

I really like Meng & RFM, so occasionally have an exception for a must have kit, if Sprue Brothers has it on sale.

I’m sure many others feel differently and of course I respect their freedom of choice to do as they feel compelled.

5 Likes

Who made those tracks? I have never seen them like that.

Who made those tracks?

Which tracks are you talking about ?? (lost thread :smirk:)

I dont realy need this stuff…but…

5 Likes

Wil they fit ??? :thinking:

If what will fit ?

My SEALED Package Team (SEa, Air, Land and EvilBay to Door) executed two additional surgical operations on container ships anchored off-shore, as they secured my haul in record time. Once again, they out-ran the Tracking Police by two weeks! :package: :package:

And because I haven’t built a tank in many years, I decided to punish myself…

:grimacing:

5 Likes

Besides clean up, those “should” be easy to build.

1 Like

Why the workable links ? I have the same T-64 kit & while I haven’t built it yet the kit tracks look quite nice.

1 Like

The figures in the vehicle :yum:Edit: sorry I thought you bought a plane. Misplaced joke.

No particular reason other than I haven’t assembled track-links in a while. :tipping_hand_man:

What are you going to whip yourself with? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yard work penance. I just finished and I’m totally knackered! :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Good night! :wink:

1 Like