What the postman brought today (Armorama)

No problem :slight_smile:

Yeah, I should have applied a bit more weathering though!

Got this on a Spruebrothers 15% off sale,came with metal skirts and grills+ Magic Tracks,a good value.I built this one probably 15 years ago,been wanting to redo it again.

7 Likes

I have me :grin:

8 Likes

More bedtime reading/reference. Going to be useful for the forthcoming kit.
Under £9 from evil-bay inc postage. @Johnnych01 John you may be interested.

5 Likes

Definitely - I spent enough time sat in those cabs - admittedly usually asleep lol …But I do really fancy that kit … was there a date when it was out ? and of course it does depend if I will have to sell a kidney to get it.

1 Like

John. MBK are listing it on the Scalemates entry for pre-order at €131.50.
No dates I have found yet but I would imagine its going to be in time for Xmas.

EDIT I have just visited the MBK page AND read it properly. They are saying early 2023 for availibility.

1 Like

Have that book in a box somewhere,

1 Like

Some of my newest bits from @James_Lee.

5 Likes

New addition to the stash and more support for Team Yellow.

4 Likes

More stuff for my Westfeldzug series.

6 Likes

Got this as a total steal from evil bay …

As a package for £46… Very happy chap … This will be my last ride before we converted to Challys.

10 Likes

Some stuff send by Berliner Zinnfiguren.

6 Likes

Cool stuff, however I wonder why you got this old issue of Nuts and Bolts, when the new one is much more detailed. Was it on sale maybe?

1 Like

Hi Carlos, honestly, really I don´t care if there is a newer version. I am not on Wehrmacht normally and I only needed a reference for Tamiya FAMO build.

Grabbed this set on Ebay to probably use on my Panther,I like MB and this set has some nice poses.

6 Likes

I just couldn’t resist this truly bizarre thing.

Just because you can, doesn’t necessarily mean you should.

Given the two extra sets of road wheels, maybe there’s a better MBT70 kit in our future.

8 Likes

When I first saw this thing in Koblenz I thought its some sort of training vehicle, to train two gunners at once or something.

1 Like