What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Seems like every time I look the Hobby link stuff is out of stock. At least business is good for our VN friend. Wayne

1 Like

Arrived today … 6 days earlier than scheduled…

For the Feb truck build

12 Likes

So no time to hide it from the missus???

3 Likes

Lol … She ordered it for me :rofl::grin::+1:

2 Likes

How sweet!!!

2 Likes

Lucky you John :wink:

After spending a certain amount of money for X-mas gifts, I asked my ladies will I get some present in return.
They asked What do I want for gift.
I said- a kit.
I heard Nooooou way (in chorus performance) :rofl:

Luckily-I’ve taken care to have enough to show in this thread soon :wink:

Cheers
Angel

7 Likes

A gift from my wife, actually:

11 Likes

Been there, done that. That’s how every Christmas goes for me. They all say no.

6 Likes

At least, occasionally, I’ll get a gift card for the LHS. They know I love making a trip there.

4 Likes

On the M35, Im hoping HL will do the M59. Theyve done the M51 dump, so not a stretch.

More a shrink…….

1 Like

So I get my own. This arrived this morning.

10 Likes

Wow , perfect timing !

1 Like

I had two small packages arrive yesterday that I haven’t opened till the coast is clear. Werner Wings resin parts and Quinta Studio sets. I have one more small eBay order showing up today.

1 Like

I received a Voucher as Christmas present from my employer. I exchanged the voucher for a nice kit of the Tiger’s ancestors…

15 Likes

A box with a box on tracks …
:christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Yes, you are absolutely right. There hasn’t been wasted a single second of thinking about streamlining or ballistics with this vehicle…

3 Likes

It didn’t go fast so I guess aerodynamics wasn’t an issue
:rofl:
ballistics though …
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

And both the British and the French did not fare any better…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all in modeling land.
It wasn’t a true gift, as I pre-order the new M8 Scott from Mirage Hobby in 1:72 scale, which finally arrived two days ago.
SWMBO was aware of it, but I’m still waiting for Revell Sd.Kfz.7 late production and Revell 17cm Kanone 18, both 1:72 scale as well, and these two she doesn’t know about

2 Likes

Success.

While the flir is for a helo, the current plan is to add it to a M1240 future build.

8 Likes