What the postman brought today (Armorama)

What do you mean… a great design, so well respected Bob Semple took it up in WW2:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Chances are, the shell would go right thru without even noticing it hit anything… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They do say the biggest risk to Israeli Sherman crews was pulmonary oedema caused by shells ionizing the air as they whistled through both sides of the tank…

2 Likes

:crazy_face: )

8 Likes

One for the ODS stash. Looks a nice kit.

9 Likes

Vortex paint mixer arrived. The mixer smells like Chinese rubber. If you’ve ever been in a Harbor Freight Tools store in the US, you’ll know exactly what I mean.

Haven’t tried it yet.

7 Likes

Da O-I is in da house!

This kit is impressively molded and it is HUGE - bigger than a Maus or Jagdtiger.

Also got this little package in from Kyiv -

Really neat kit but they flat-packed it for shipping! I have to build the box.
Santa’s keeping all of his promises and the kits keep rolling in. We’ll see what the rest of the week brings.

17 Likes

Which shop in Kyiv?

A bit late - but this was my Christmas gift to myself :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Daniel, you should do a product review of that P-40 Long Track Radar.
At least an “Open the Box” report with sprue photos.

I would love to see how Trumpeter is handling that radar dish. Does it come as a flat etched metal sheet? Must we wrap it around a US Football to attain that shape? Or Is it already formed for us?

OMG - it is injection molded plastic rather than a PE fret!

60dac9a27d264
Trumpeter photo used here for discussion ONLY.

Link to instruction sheet pdf file posted on the ScaleMates website:

3 Likes

Never too late though… :+1:t2:

1 Like

I bought something similar to Aliexpress, but it does not need metal balls.

Although not an absolute solution to the problem, it solves most mixing problems.
Link to video.

5 Likes

Up Scale Hobbies, dba AceUA Scale Models on EBay.

2 Likes

Rare crispy crust Digiorno 3 meat Millennium Falcon pizza, meets a hungry Sith edition.

Somehow that tasty model disappeared before I could list for sale on ebay. If the Jesus toast sold for $25,000, fanatical Star Wars disciples would bid that up to at least $80…wink

15 Likes

Laffin’ !

1 Like

@fromSalekhard
Please can you tell me what power adaptor it comes with?
If I bought one it would have to work on 230V.

This is just “our” electric current (220V). Look at the link to the store, they seem to have different voltages.

Looks like 110
it should be possible to find a network adapter
for 230V with the correct DC output

https://www.amazon.se/Function-Vortexer-Tatuering-Ögonfranslim-centrifugrör/dp/B08XNQ2MWQ/ref=asc_df_B08XNQ2MWQ/?tag=shpngadsglede-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=476515411396&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13960116052178038368&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9062470&hvtargid=pla-1413217378019&psc=1&language=en_GB

1 Like

Says so right in the specifications:

Duktbeskrivning

Specifikationer:
□ Effekt: AC 110V ~ 50Hz / 60Hz

It appears to be powered by an external transformer so now you need to either contact the manufacturer directly to see if there is a 220V version made or find a European based sales site that may be selling the unit with the proper sized transformer for your location.

In Russia, the mains voltage is 220 Volts, the frequency is 50 Hz, and everything works for me.
But I saw the same devices for a different outlet and for a different voltage.

3 Likes