What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Not exactly today, but in the last 2 weeks:

I wanted this kit ever since I saw late Robert Jan(Speedy J) building the original Bolddivision one (resin).
Sadly, Robert Jan didn’t finish his build- he passed away Nov. 4th.
Whenever I build this kit, my build will be dedicated to him.

After being on my wishlist for more than 2 years, I received this small jewel as a birthday present from my modelling buddies.
I gathered some information and I intend to open up both engine covers and show both engines.

And not exactly kits, but:

I’m not a “wingy thing” modeller, but I found both tools to be very usefull when modelling my R-142N radio truck:
-The Rivet Maker is perfect for doing lines of small size rivets, it works not only on styrene, but also on thin(0.1 mm) brass sheet,
-The Scriber can be used- among other tasks- to cut oval corners.

5 Likes

FedEx brought this in today. I’ve been wanting this kit for awhile and found one for a good price on eBay…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Along with a couple paints.

I’ve had this crazy idea of designing photo-etch for an ST-26, the bridgelayer variant of the T-26. I’ve got the plans, and now the donor kit. Just need the time, and maybe a clean workbench

5 Likes

A little addition to store…

Sort of working in reverse with this one …PE first… Then smooth talk SWMBO into getting me the RFM Chally2 TES in the new year …:grin:

5 Likes

I mean you don’t want to waste the money spent on PE after all. Nice!

2 Likes

Exactly my way of thinking… Makes perfect sense in my mind :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks to my employer (part one): as “thank you” for the work done in 2020, we got a voucher for a webshop which also acts as a intermediate for a couple of modelshops.
Not a big kit, both in part numbers or in size but interesting nonetheless…

8 Likes

Had two shipments show up this week or so.

@barkingdigger Chevy semi conversion from shapeways.

And some tools and accessories for diorama building for the upcoming 1/72 Diorama campaign.

6 Likes

New books to go with my Meng A7V purchase.

DSC00002

5 Likes

And part 2 (although it should be a in another section :wink:) This time for my missus, who models old timers…

5 Likes

And… Part 3…A platoon of flying rats… Not sure where to put them, but since they are rather omnipresent, they are always handy to have them…

5 Likes

Just don’t put 'em in my back yard - I’ve got more pigeons here than they have in Trafalgar Square! :slight_smile:

With this size, they can barely cause any problems… :wink:

Ha! Have a vehicle getting dive bombed by the pigeons while parked. Auchtung Jabos!

1 Like

Now you need a cat… :laughing:

1 Like

I also have these in 1:35…:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Not by the mailman but by SHMBO, and a replacement of what was a long time coming… In April (!) I ordered tracks for my Mörser Karl made by Friul, but they don’t seem to want to sell anymore through resellers, as they do not respond at all to any inquiries. As a result my LHS switched to Masterclub. And I finally got them!

3 Likes

and tomorrow I will show all, when given them…

Part 4…and the last one…

This one caught my eye… With interrior… The first kit of this brand. Heard good things about them…

7 Likes