What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Got this when I arrived home last night from duty.

Will be getting used on the Striker build :+1:

7 Likes

Got a couple kits from plus some brushes, magnifying glasses, pin vise, and some other goodies

Merry Christmas everyone!

8 Likes

There are lots of great potential dios for this with the interior being able to be shown … hope we get to see one Erwin :+1:

I must confess I have no clear plans for this one, which is a rather rare occurrence for me… But all in due time :grin:

1 Like

A deposit by everyone’s favourite Nordic Housebreaker…

q

6 Likes

A couple of little arrivals…

That’s for the ODS Group Build…

And the Service crane for the Miniart build…

6 Likes

one missing in post somewhere cent Mk5 amusing hobby

11 Likes

And how much did you spend on those dashing leather loafers hmmmmmm?

3 Likes

Nice comfy moccasin I got in Canada a quite few years ago, nicely wearing out…

1 Like

Must be a byproduct of living with all those wimmmens that you noticed the shoes. :joy:

1 Like

OMG Ryan you’re right I’m so ashamed… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

It’s ok, we still keep you around but you if start telling us to coordinate clothes and models/work benches we will have to an intervention.

3 Likes

I see the Red Suit Guy has been sprinkling those Takom Bergepanzers around - I got one too! Now the dilemma, OOB or add an interior? Gotta love these “model world problems”…

1 Like

I don’t see how you guys are building all this stuff! I’ve been on one kit since mid October and three 8 hour sessions over the last four days and I still have a ways to go! Well, lotta neat stuff being added to everone’s stash, time for me to put the bank card to work so I can finish this little beast.

Cajun

1 Like

A 4 day weekend and nasty weather here in New England equals 32 hours at the bench for me! Interspersed with visits to the Grandkids for Christmas, meals, and sleep. But yeah, 4 days of bench time and tunes! The zen is flowing and I’m loving it! :grin:

4 Likes

Yep, I’m pleased with the progress I made. We’re definately on the same freq, me and Marshall Tucker knocked a dent in it yesterday. :sunglasses:

Cajun

1 Like

A minor, but not unimportant, addition to the stash just was brought by Mr. Mailman…

5 Likes

Heads and hands are always useful! Nice score :+1:t3:

Thanks, they certainly are…

@golikell corruption is complete. My Border T-34 has arrived along with other goodies.

4 Likes