What the postman brought today (Armorama)

And there I see more than one reason, Michael!

AMOF I already have a plan for the CV.3/35 early I received as a gift-I will look for a young girl figure, will paint it to represent my daughter and will pose it next to the tankette.Might even add a photographer, that captures the moment.

As every young woman, she has the special stamina to repeatedly strike the pose for that “golden Instagram/Facebook/Tik tok/You Name It frame”

Cheers,
Angel

4 Likes

They have to generate content for the likes, etc. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

No likes, no life :wink:

5 Likes

I receive likes, therefore I am.
?

4 Likes

Something like that… We do more or less the same here, but (for the most of us) the impact on our mental wellbeing is not so big when we get no likes…

6 Likes

You are all right!

On the other hand- she is a store manager for a high-end fashion brand.She is supposed to shine :wink:

I’ve chosen the figure that will turn into Simona:

Cheers,
Angel

6 Likes

Received a custom 3D Print order from ‘JeffDidIt’ at Etsy…

VMS CA Glue Bottle Holder.

—mike

10 Likes

Mike, CA Glue should be kept in the fridge. I have 1 gr Uhu tubes in a small box in my fridge. They’re not near any food and keep working for years.

5 Likes

Wow. I use Selley’s household cyano in a cylinder. It stays in the cupboard and I still get to use the very last drop… even stored here in the Queensland, Australia heat and humidity!

6 Likes

For some reason, it doesn’t seem to affect things around here. I’ve been able to keep all CA on my workbench (away from sunlight) for several years now.

My basic habits when working with CA:
• Drip small amount onto a palette (piece of masking tape) and work from there. … Wipe-off the bottle tip and close it up immediately.
• ‘VMS Flexy 5K Black CA (VMS.CM09)’ can be rejuvenated by adding a bit more onto the old dried-up stuff on the palette.
• Mix ‘VMS CA’ with ‘LOCTITE Super Glue Ultra Liquid Control’ (or other versions) to achieve different handling characteristics when having to deal with Earth’s gravitational pull.
• I use ‘Zap, Zip Kicker’ to speed things up whenever needed (absolutely NOT the Aerosol Spray).

—mike :hammer_and_wrench:

6 Likes

Well, been looking forward to this kit for a while - but been put off by the price + quality of the tracks. Luckily, 3D track replacements for the Panda M1 Abrams are easier to come by nowadays. Now I need to find suitable stowage.

.\

12 Likes

I have been wanting this for a while and finally hit the ‘add to cart’ button last week:

Also splurged on this to go with my ARMS Corp Model AS1 conversion (yes, cart before the horse, I know)

13 Likes

These for painting the ARD coated periscopes on modern AFVs.

8 Likes

I’ll have you know that my father put the cart before the horse a few times.
The horse looked at him as if asking “Bro? WTF? Lost yer marbles or what?”
They were bringing in the hay and getting the horse and hay wagon back out from the hay loft was too much trouble so my father turned around at the foot of the ramp up to the loft, unhitched the horse and rehitched the horse backwards. Then the horse pushed the hay wagon up the ramp into the loft. Smooth as anything.
The next time the horse had learned the new routine.

3 Likes

I’m more impressed the horse talked back at him! :grin:

4 Likes

Sometimes it just needs a long look from those big eyes.

Dad and horse were on their way home from the mill (with wheat ground to flour) and my dad had one more errand that day so he needed to make a detour. When they get to the crossing where the road home to the stable goes right my dad steered the horse to the left. The horse stops, turns its head back to look at my dad with a long reproachful look. My dad confirms that they are going left and after a while the horse starts moving again, slower than before, dragging its feet.
Funny animals, that horse moved 50% faster when they were on their way home from the mill, after having walked all the way to the mill, than on the way to the mill when the horse was fresh out from the stable.
The motto of that horse was: ‘Home, Sweet Home!’

5 Likes

I guess the horse’s name must have been Edvard.

OT: What are you watching on TV? | Page 3 | Official PRS Guitars Forum

6 Likes

You don’t see it that often… well you might sometimes see it in the desert.

Pink fluffy clouds.

2 Likes

Reference material for my current build.

8 Likes

The postman didn’t bring these comics, I found them at a thrift store today.

13 Likes