What the postman brought today (Armorama)

But the cutter has only the right size if this is a 5 liters bottle, Michael … :grin:

1 Like

Special miniature cutters for cutting small and delicate parts …

1 Like

“Someday son all this will be yours.”
“What, the curtains?”

2 Likes

5 Likes

If so I’ll take two!

This came in the mail yesterday…

Have something of a kitbash Frankenstein project in mind for it…

4 Likes

“ Camelot !!!”

“It’s only a model. “

6 Likes

The Plastic Model Store, direct from the Ukraine. They’ve always been good to me. I’ve bought a lot of kits either directly from them, or through Amazon. Of course, things in Ukraine are a bit unsettled at the moment.

1 Like

“Tis a silly place”

2 Likes

Some fun has arrived the last few days. Meng’s M1A1AIM kit to be future Marine tanks.

Bits for the 8 wheel and Trumpeter campaigns. I think the slep wheels are going to be for the Recovery vehicle with the pe. The XL wheels are for the AD kit and should have the pe set next week.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Spent some quality time today watching “ 10 funniest scenes from Search for the Holy Grail “

3 Likes

My stash is seriously lacking in modern vehicles so added these two. Plan is for a 2A4M in Afghanistan with scratch barracuda and a Challenger 2 at BATUS. The washes are for my archer tank exhaust and the mantlet for my sho’t Kal

12 Likes

UPS man came late last night - 7:00 PM - and dropped this at my door. I got it at a great price from Sprue Brothers and shipping for this huge (the length of my arm!) box was only $6.99!

1/16 scale. The kit inside has Trumpeter written all over it. It’s a thing of beauty, and huge. Detail is incredible and comes with PE, metal barrel, and indy link track. It’s different from the Das Werk kit and doesn’t have any of the errors. I’m going to have fun building this!

9 Likes

Gallery Models is part of the Trumpeter enterprise, with HobbyBoss and probably one or two more.

1 Like

Wow that things looks sweet! Sprue bros shipping is unreal! My challenger and leopard above came in a fairly large box too and was $6 to Texas.

2 Likes

My beer of choice.
I managed to collect all the caps for the album covers and singles too. Don’t know how many bottles I went through to get both sets!

1 Like

:shushing_face: Just got back from a night raid at the ‘Model Shipwrights’ docks…

No need to have fuzzy looking stowage tie-downs that you raided from SWMBO’s sewing kit. :sewing_needle::zipper_mouth_face:

Here’s a link Matey: ‘Syren ULTRA scale rope’

8 Likes

Wow those ropes actually look really good. And 20’ per package? Might not do you a whole schooner, but that’s quite a few Shermans.

3 Likes

This arrived for the Centurion group build and my Shot Kal Alef :+1:

8 Likes