What the postman brought today (AutoModeler)

Yes, I like some of the Tom Daniel kits more than others but these are good!

I hear ya. “The Beer wagon”, is my favorite. I saw a picture of “The Hangman” done in Lego; that was pretty cool.

1 Like

That’s one of my favorites as well. Funny, my big brother built an original release kit. Then. I got ahold of it and kit-bashed into something else :crazy_face:

Sprue Brothers and Hobby Lobby 40% off haul.

4 Likes

Very cool. All three could, easily find there way into my stash.

1 Like

Ryan,
nice haul. Each model is from a completely different subject type. You must just love anything with wheels.
joel

1 Like

I don’t usually discriminate on modeling genres and each has a plan/purpose for getting. Just wish I had more time for modeling and this genre in particular.

1. Meng GT40, looks awesome and over 70% off who could say no.

2. Land Rover, the wife likes the look. Granted she gets the old Bronco, Scout and Rover mixed up all the time on which one she truly likes but hey it’s another kit and 40% off….well you know.

3. Tractor, it’s a tractor and who doesn’t love them. Been calling to me the last year or so I keep seeing it stuck on the shelve. Last time I said if still there and 40% off, I will adopt it. :grinning:

1 Like

To pair with the GT40 on the shelf at some point.

2 Likes

They’ll be an amazing looking combo on the shelf.

This arrived today - Christmas money
(and then some)from my family now gone !

5 Likes

Ryan,
Now that’s one great combo for sure.

joel

1 Like

Richard,
Can’t wait to see your newest MFH kit hit the bench.

joel

1 Like

Blessed with riches and status beyond my wildest dreams. Truly, I have acquired the most high performance automobile known to mankind.

3 Likes

I’m glad you got this kit rather than me. I think I’d build a Gremlin before this lol.

1 Like

Dennis,
Good luck with the Prius build. I’m sure that there’s a cult following but Egads, every new model seems to achieved a new level of function over eye appeal (to put it mildly),
joel

1 Like

What? You guys LIKE going fast and being able to corner?!?!? :wink:

Does it come with a holier than thou Hollywood celeb figure ?

2 Likes

No sadly, just a figure of me trying to lower it

Ha ha - a “ Prius in the weeds “ !

1 Like

Honestly, Toyota had the chance to build a cool EV and chose to draw it out with a primary pencil where they had to use their opposite hand.