What the postman brought today (Real Space)

Manfred, are you saying that you purchased this glue in 2014 and it is still usable? :thinking:

I have had glues start to run dry once the bottles are open and within few months they either evaporated or become hard as a rock.

If this is your original purchased bottle then this is best bang for the buck :dollar::moneybag:and every modeler should have it in their toolbox.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

that’s right!

I just needed it again recently. The good thing is that this stuff is water soluble.

And if the Gator became a bit too thick, give him some water, stir until desired viscosity, and that’s it.

The gator won’t bite you.

1 Like

:thinking: gator and water, sounds fishy :joy: just kidding! Cannot go wrong with this concept. Thanks again for the information. I will definitely get one.

Yep, Mike, you are on the right track, catch that beast!

I found Kenny at gatorsmask@yahoo.com a few days ago and ordered the Gator’s Grip original and thin blend. we communicated via email and used paypal. Shold be here today or tomorrow.
Frank

Hi Frank,

I last communicated with him under this email in 2017 too.

Please post a photo when you get the Gator’s Grip. What price had you hat to pay for it?

$5 per bottle, plus shipping.

1 Like

Thanks Frank.

Got the glue today, 3 day priority mail. First time uploading a pic. Please forgive my uneasiness!

Hi Frank,

wow, great to see your Gators.

Strange, Kenny had told me at the time that the business would not be worthwhile because of insufficient demand.

Now I’m curious about your experiences with the glue.

As you can see, uploading is not rocket science, keep it up, pictures say more than words.

1 Like

Just got my Gatos from Kenny. Great guy and I’ll recommend him to everyone I know.

Now to have these sucker eat some PE…:thinking:

:grin: