When your model topic becomes less interesting

Are you bored with the subject, or bored with modelling in general?

If only the subject, scan kitmaker, find something interesting and have a go. If modelling itself is the problem , take a break until the disease bites again.

Dont model when yiu dont feel like it, its a hobby remember :grinning:

Im not bored of modelling, as such. I’m a veteran with a long standing debilitating spinal problem. I think my original post was a case of needing a kick up the back side an you guys kicked with your replies an ideas.
Which i thank you all for.
I normally paint with brushes. I think I’m going to have to buy some acrylic spray cans? Thoughts.
Thanks again

I mentioned the “Convoy!” group build earlier in this thread, it kicks off on the 1st of March and lasts for a year. That’s might appear a relaxed time frame but I’ve missed completing a few campaigns, so don’t feel you have to join in because any form of scheduling can impair the fun you should be having and that’s the important part of the Bedford build for you. But if you want to give it a look, her it is:

Cheers,

M

One word of advice… if I may.

Skip the spray cans and go for an airbrush and a compressor. A decent one! Think about the harder en steenback infinity.

I know, its expensive, but it will bring you a world of joy.

You only have to spend some time airbrushign on a piece of paper and learn how to use the airbrush before starting on the model.

1 Like

Definitely agreed with @drabslab on the spray cans. Skip the rattle cans if at all possible and try air brushing. You’ll quickly establish more control with a little practice on paper etc as he said.