Where oh where is my T 90 M?

I am watching RFM putting together the M1A2 SEP v3 and the Leo2a7V. So happy as two on my wish list are being made. So with the Ukranian conflict pushing 2 years, no one it seems is moving forward with the T90 M. In my little brain, that would seem to be a no brainer.

2 Likes

It’ll be Zvezda…

1 Like

If you can’t wait for Ryefield to release the T-90M, Tiger Models did release one.

Granted, my only experience with Tiger Models is their Nagmachon Dog House Late kit, which is IMO to par with RFM.

2 Likes

I have heard through my plastic dealer that Zeveda is not being imported until the conflict is whatevered.
Tiger Models T90M is also not being imported to the US for whatever reason.

1 Like

Yeah. China seems the only place to get the kit (through eBay). :frowning:

1 Like

I’m hoping Trumpeter release a T-90M soon as they already upgraded two T-72 kits from the Ukraine war with turret cages. It shouldn’t require too many new parts from their T-90S kit. If you want a Tiger Model T-90M they are easily found on Ebay for $55 by many reputable sellers. I’m currently building the Tiger Model BMPT-72 and it has been a joy to build.

2 Likes

They’re probably trying to emulate RuZZia’s actual progress in Ukraine with said vehicle.

2 Likes

Agreed, Tiger Models are absolutely fantastic. I am a card carrying superfan of theirs. Magnificent kits, just an absolute joy to build.

2 Likes

You mean they move forward a bit and then blow up … that would be an interesting to a kit if manufacturers could put that in a box :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The pyrotechnics would be banned in most countries,
maybe if they made it spring loaded like a Jack-in-the-box toy.

Spring loaded, the release mechanism controlled by a small chip
which triggers the turret pop at a random time.

2 Likes

Well it already says “This is not a toy” on the front of the box!

2 Likes

Tiger’s T90M is actually their MS kit that has to be modified to make a M. Some cutting involved.

Yeah, you have to get Zvezda stuff now thru places like Lithuania. Which is too bad because Zvezda makes some really nice kits, and their quality keeps on improving.

2 Likes

I thought this kit was different than the T 90 M

1 Like

How hard would it be to convert?

1 Like

in france, one can still normally get zvezda kit, I bought my 2S19 from the german MBK and got their T90MS from an exhibit (check the kit contents tho, I already had a missing sprue with them)

2 Likes

Parts are. Find the directions online and see what needs to be done.

The Tiger Model T-90M 2017-2021 (4614) kit is the same as the Tiger Model T-90MS 2013-2015 (4610) and 2012-Present (4612) kits. Tiger Model includes specific parts for each kit.

The images below are from Tiger Model and show the differences between each kit. The main differences are, RWS, commander’s hatch, turret side ERA, front fenders, front of side skirts, headlights and left rear bin. Smoke grenade discharger layout is also different between the M and MS.

Tiger Model T-90M 2017-2021 (4614) kit. You need to cut out the MS specific parts off the hull and use the M specific parts.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Tiger Model includes addendums to the MS instructions which show what needs to be removed from the MS kit to make an M. In this link from Moxing.net, the instructions start on page 5. The addendums start on page 6 for the M specific parts.
服务器安全狗防护验证页面

Miniarm has a Mod.2023 update/conversion set for the M version.
Imgur

Tiger Model T-90MS 2013-2015 (4610) kit.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Tiger Model T-90MS 2011-2012 (4612) kit.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

6 Likes

Fantastic!! Thank you so much. I am sure others that also were waiting on the “M” version are thankful also.

1 Like

Even more upgrades to the T-90M. A new low profile cope cage with ERA.
https://twitter.com/TheDeadDistrict/status/1751462790211010968

2 Likes