Wish List for 2024

Since 2023 is almost over, a new topic for the 2024 Wish List is now here.

3 Likes

1/35 South African Defense Force Eland AML 60
1/35 South African Defense Force Eland AML 90
1/35 South African RATEL 90mm 6 wheeled armored car/infantry fighting vehicle

If I could order one new tool tank model, on par with the current generation of extremely accurate and detailed kits, it would be an American T-28 Super Heavy Tank. Over the years, Dragon released some really great models but their team borked that one.

1 Like

Ryefield Models/RFM T-34/76’s…

1941 STZ
1942 STZ
SU-85
SU-100

etc

5 Likes

HS-30 Spz Kurz & Lang. Still waiting on those in plastic…

Damon.

I want anything 1.35 and modern us armor. There are lots of subjects still not represented and a lot of very old kits that could use a new mold.

7 Likes

As usual, I am only going to post my top 5 wishes My #1 most wished kit came out this year, which was M1A1 SA with SCWS - thanks to RFM!! Keep your hopes up, folks! :smiley:

1. Newly tooled M106 mortar carrier or the current M1064 mortar carrier - shoot, I’ll even take the re-release of the old Tamiya M106A1 kit, which is more expensive than 14K gold on eBay nowadays.

1. US M1068 SICPS command vehicle - something more modern than Tamiya’s M577 please.

2. US M88A2 recovery vehicle “Hercules” in styrene

3. M60 “slick” tank - something better than Dragon’s mediocre attempt.

4. M59 APC

The runner-up would be M48 tank with the Chrysler cupola:

Takom?

6 Likes

maybe change the title to 2024 ?

4 Likes

The optimists are still hoping for their dreams to be fulfilled in the next few months… :grin:

3 Likes

lol … dream on …

3 Likes

How about a Cascavel? And a Casspir.

I have to say an M59 would be nice; even in resin!

2 Likes

A Trojan or Terrier engineer vehicle, or Foxhound patrol vehicle. I’ve been lucky in that I’ve got a Husky and Jackal, just a Coyote to get and at last a styrene Ferret which hopefully I should get in the next few weeks.

1 Like

A good Sexton 25pdr SPG from Meng or Tamiya would be nice.

I heard that Tamiya are about to release a 1/35 Chaffee as well.

1 Like

How about in styrene
1/35 Irish Army AML20 (AML 60 hull with a RATEL 20MM shootybox on top)
1/35 CV90-120 & the field recovery/repair version
1/35 MICLIC trailer

1 Like

Ah yes…another AML fan with a good choice! :+1:

Got spoiled last year with the M48A5 coming out and the tamiya comet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. This year I’d like to see

1. A new tool 1/35 Wespe
  2. As above, and RFM SU-100 would be nice too
2 Likes

Not too many as I’m trying to reduce expenditure, :face_exhaling: :smirk:. Both are injection moulded 1/35th scale…

Alvis Stalwart.
Alvis-Stalwart-Military-Truck-Passenger-Ride-Oxford_large

Morris Terrapin.

A British variant of the Volvo Bandvagn, as I was told that the Takom BV 206S wasn’t suitable (is that true?).

G, :beer:

3 Likes
  • 1/35 plastic Polaris DAGOR with machine guns, cargo, and radios for special operations forces.

5 Likes

Times two on the M60 slick, from Tamiya or Takom so I can afford several and while I’m at it, a Magach 6 would be logical.
An accurate Challenger 1 would be right up there as well.
And lastly, a good M50 HVSS on an -A4 hull please.
All the above in 1/35 plastic of course.

1 Like