Wishlist for 2023

As I’m pretty much at the end of my kit buying, I will just beat my dead horse wish of a VN era D-7, both as a plain cat and as a Rome Plow land clearing dozer. At this point an old guys very wishful thinking. Also the 10 ton and trailer to haul them. Wayne

Bradley AMPV
IDF Eitan AFV
M1064 120mm tracked mortar carrier
Updated M142 HIMARS (Ukraine 2022)

2 Likes

Mine changed a little since my original post in late 2020:

1. M1A1 SA with a Stabilized Commander’s Weapon Station (SCWS). Trying to CAD SCWS but have not been able to obtain the dimensions, and the shapes are very complicated to replicate.

2. US M1068 SICPS command vehicle - something more modern than Tamiya’s M577 please (same wish from 2020)

3. US M88A2 recovery vehicle “Hercules” in styrene - I thought AFV Club was going to release one but no… (same wish from 2020)

4. S. Korean K21 IFV (same wish from 2020)

5. M59 APC - OK, I gave in and added this one. I may still try to scratch-build and 3D print parts though.

3 Likes

Oh I still want my top 5 from last year. But here we go!

All in 1/35:

1. US M1A2 SEP v3
  2. Swedish Strv 74
  3. US Pinzgauer SOV 6x6
  4. Swedish LvRbBv 701
  5. Swedish PvRbBv 551

My top 5:
-Stryker SHORAD
-M977A4
-M38 Wolfhound Armored Car
-M543 or M936A2 Wrecker (in styrene)
-AH-64D/E with up to date cockpit

I’d like to see somebody like AFV do the M106 mortar track and follow on with the 81mm mortar track. Tamiya did the M106 but you don’t see them very much these days, and is a little long in the tooth by today’s standards.

A new M577 with a full interior would be nice
gary

3 Likes

I’d like to see a new tool Aussie Bushmaster and a Fireking version! Preferably from Takom or Amusing Hobby please :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

My 2023 wish list is my 2022 wish list !

Vector PPV, british army with MCS Barracuda
MRAP Foxhound with MCS Barracuda
MRAP Caiman
Danish army MAN SX 45 8x8 with armored cab and protected turret
Danish army CV9035 with MCS Barracuda and bar armor

Hello,
A Chinese Type 63, Indian Viyajanta, Kenyan Vickers and as mentioned by some - some good early and late IDF M-50s.
Regards
G

M777 in 1/35 scale plastic please

6 Likes

@amoz02t, I was wondering why you haven’t posted your request for M777 yet. :smiley:

1 Like

Vargas Scale Models produces the M777 / M777A2 in 1/35. https://vargas-lg.myshopify.com/products/1-35-m-m777-155mm-light-towed-howitzer

It builds up into an excellent model.

6 Likes

Amoz02t wants it in polystyrene though. I also want one in plastic and not in 3D printed resin.

1 Like

Id love a new ONTOS too. and the sherman DDs

5 Likes

seems to me that somebody recently announced one with a full interior in 1/16th scale
gary

I wish someone would make the M800 series in plastic. The M813 and all of them. Would be easy if AFV club would just use their M54 kit to convert. Also their M35 could be extended to a M36…
Also these in 1/35…
SEE vehicle
M1095
M989A1
M1061
M796
M129
M969
M303
M750
M60 MICLIC
M36
M2A0/A2 w/ interior
M1/M1IP w/ interior
M110 A1/2 w/ winterization kit
I know there is more

1 Like

Hi Joey,
I know you have been wanting a M809 truck (and their series) for several years now. I am wondering if I can pull off a set of conversion parts for AFV Club M54 kit in CAD and 3D printing. Even though I am a bit backed up with orders, that sounds intriguing and challenging.
Let me know if you’d be interested in working with me to CAD something for M809.

Kind regards,
James

James, I would buy those conversions from you. I have Real Models conversions for the M800 - series tractor and dump, but would welcome options to these.

What about printing an M52 tractor? They were used early in ODS and I’d buy that too.

Absolutely agree!

Great idea, @Denimo. Nether Joey or I have Real Models resin kits to benchmark the dimensions/measurements, etc. so getting help from you would be great and save lot of time in CADding.
Don’t know about doing the entire tractors, etc. b/c they may be too complex and time-consuming for my limited CAD skills - maybe ask in a year after improving. :smiley:
I was simply thinking about doing the front hood/cab parts to convert M54 to M809, etc. Let me DM to discuss more.

Kind regards,
James