WNW Sopwith Camel USAS

Dammit man!! There’s so much to this one I don’t even know where to start commenting at!!! Blown….away

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the props!

1 Like

It is very rare when I can honestly say that a replica looks like an actual snap-shot in time. Truly a work of excellence for all modeler’s, of any genre, to admire and revisit for their own projects. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

1 Like

Michael, congratulations on your WNW build!

What a phenomenal job you’ve done. I hope you do build more aircraft cos you sure have got a talent for them :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing! :crossed_fingers: We see more ac builds from you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Speechless Michael

1 Like

Outstanding build and really like the diorama too. The addition of the tail dolly is inspired. Nicely done Michael :smiley:
tim :smiley:

1 Like

@metalhead85 and @litespeed : Thanks for the kind words guys!

Nice build. Would you be willing to part (in a sale or trade) for the USAS 185th Aero bat insignia & associated serials?

Thanks for the props!

IRT the markings: PM sent.

@SdAufKla Mike, I have just read through this thread from one end to the other for the third time, and will no doubt be a regular visitor in the future to shamelessly steal as much mojo as I can. I have just received my first WNW kit (Clerget Camel) and really looking forward to making a start on it.

Your thread here is inspirational and your result is stunning, huge thanks for sharing so much information and detail along the way with regard to your thought processes, products and techniques.

Cheers, D

Thanks, D! I appreciate the kind words. The WnW Camel was a joy to build, and the challenge of learning some new techniques was also fun and engaging.

I wish you as much fun and success on your build!

1 Like

I also enjoyed your "cluttered background’ That looks like a proper work shop! Just another thing to be jealous about.

1 Like

I just caught this build and read through in amazement at your skills. A stunning model. Work of art!

1 Like

@TopSmith :: I appreciate the kind words, sir! Thanks!

@keef403 :: Very kind of you to say so! Thanks for the props!