Wow you've got a great figure!

Ah….karma returns to get me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t have an issue making a call and I do like the option to add started projects to a campaign as you can add more folks. For a traditional model kit, I feel it’s pretty “easy” to determine that 25% point traditionally used as the cutoff for campaigns. With figures, I am not as confident and since I have been a member on the new and old site I don’t think there has been a figure campaign to provide a point of reference.

If I am being honest, figures has been slow for the last few years with only news/reviews being the only threads posted. I might have joined after it’s glory days but I think the forum functions might have played into that as I have seen a much bigger spike in membership posting projects. :+1:

Back on track, since the figure genre itself can have kits that require no assembly whatsoever, that moves the goal posts and what 25% is in my opinion and opens the door to having a different metric for the genre that traditionally model kit have. I think we can find something that works for full figures or busts (a separate future campaign idea I am thinking about either 1/2 way through or after this one) for this community. I have started a separate thread to discuss more and hopefully help future campaign leaders Future campaign requirements

3 Likes