Wow you've got a great figure!

Happy new year Everyone. Lots of interesting projects are being shared. I will be building this simple figure. Tamiya’s very old 1/16 scale German Commander…

First individual figure build for me. My earlier tries were on 1/35 that came with Armor kits… :slight_smile:
Looking forward for lot of progress pictures … Have a Great Day.

5 Likes

Super cool idea, Mike. It will really require some serious scratch building to get the “pull posture” of the figures right. I am sure you can do it.

3 Likes

I am starting with this figurine. Scale 1:32

5 Likes

2 more great projects. :+1:

Looks like we’re going to have a lot of fun seeing all the interesting figures being built.

and a good place to hopefully pick up some figure painting techniques …

1 Like

Hi Thanhansi, what figures you planning to enter?

I have a Dragon set of Pionier ready for action.

1 Like

Goth style? :grin:

1 Like

I also have some Tamiya samurai I’ve been wanting to build for 45 years. This might be the time.

3 Likes

Hau Koda,

Not really sure. I have a couple of figures that I kept from back when I used to get figure sets to review. I kept the flare gun figures from both sets as I think flare guns are cool. If it is allowed, I will disassemble them, clean them up, reassemble them and go from there. When I did the figure set reviews, I didn’t remove any flash, seamlines, etc. or fill gaps or anything and just built them straight out of the box so that everyone could see what they would be getting if they got the set. So, they will both require some work before they are ready to be completed.

header

header (1)

But if they won’t be allowed in this campaign, I will find something else in the stash to use.

Thanks,
Randy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t rush into it Fred :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Funny I was actually thinking that at first but I think I’ll go more humor by swapping out the heads for other heads…

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, those heads

Haha, no, not those heads but I like your line of thinking tho :rofl:

Some heads are gonna roll! :axe:

3 Likes

Indeed they are…

6 Likes

Looks like they’ve been out for a curry….
G.

3 Likes