WTT my 3D printed items for a Sherman kit or a modern subject in 1/35

Any of you want to trade your dust-collecting M4 Sherman in 1/35 (any M4 series A0-A4 whichever. All brands fair game: Academy, Dragon, Asuka, Tamiya, Zvezda, and even old Italeri, Testor, and Revell) for some of my 3D printed items? It could even be missing a few parts or accessories: tracks, machine guns, figures, road wheels, stowage b/c I can easily replace them.

I want to try some of my accessories on it (especially the 3D printed casting marks) so don’t want to spend the money for an R&D activity.

I am open to any 1/35 modern subjects, too.

Bartering only and no cash exchanges. Each pays for own shipping. US only please.

My latest of 3D prints are shown here: 3D prints and CADs Part 2 - by petition2God - #263 by James_Lee and a WIP pricing list here: Just 3D printed some 1/35 accs. with Elegoo Mars 3 - #108 by James_Lee.

Thank you for looking.

Kind regards,
James

ive got stuff to trade , email me and Ill send some pics, i was just compiling stuff for sale for the next show so i have it all in a pile! ( lots of modern, some allied ww2 with accessories) , some ukraine 2022 stuff and IDF stuff and some sci fi. drop me a line and we will work something out since you know how much i love your stuff!

John,
I’ve just gmailed you.

Trade initiated. Case closed. Thank you all who responded.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.