1/72 A4 Base (2021)

Hi all,

Today I had a go at adding some lines to the telegraph poles, not great, but I think I know what to do next time to get a better appearance, :thinking: :pensive:.

It did convince me to never do a fully rigged ship of the line…don’t envy you your HMS Victory build John, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I’m thinking of calling this built, it’s 90+% finished, the figures I want to use won’t be ready until August at the earliest, but well before the finishing date. There might be a few tweaks before that, but I’ve monopolised this build thus far, so rather than keep boring folk with pictures that hardly look any different I’ll hand over the baton to someone else and just pop back when all figures and tweaks are added, :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’ve made a great deal of mistakes, but I’ve enjoyed my first ever group build and ‘Braille’ diorama and will hopefully incorporate lessons learnt in my next project, another group build, and another ‘Braille’ scale diorama, plus another first for me…railways…link for anyone interested…Inaugural Railway Campaign

Thanks for all the support, and I look forward to returning the favour as I continue to follow the rest of the builds herein, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

2 Likes