2021 IPMS/USA National Convention is Las Vegas

https://www.ipmslv.com/2021-ipms-nationals

1 Like

Anyone else planning on going to the IPMS national convention is Las Vegas, NV in 2021? I know spots are booking fast and it looks like a great show!

Was this where it was going to be for 2020 and they just pushed the schedule back?

I might go if Covid is truly gone bye bye.

1 Like

Rooms are booked for about 8-10 in our group in PA.

1 Like

I dont believe so, 2020 was supposed to be in San Marcos, TX

1 Like

Correct, supposed to be back in 2022. Was supposed to be up the old gang there and that is on hold to then. Probably not going to LV, been there enough no reason to go back. That said, have fun for the ones that go and compete.

1 Like

Most likely when the Nationals return to the east coast is about all I can handle at the moment. The choice of city will be a factor (safety) as well as Covid issues. We’ll just have to see!

1 Like

Wow,social distancing at the vendor tables and model displays,sounds like fun.
Hopefully it can come off by then without being a super spreader event.

I do miss the shows,and vacations and eating out,and museums,and ball games,sigh

2 Likes

I’d like to attend, but I am taking a wait and see approach to where things stand in the summer.

1 Like

I plan on going if it’s doable.
Also 2022 is Omaha again and 2023 San Marcos (rescheduled

1 Like

Passing on the 2021 IPMS Nats in LV. Hopefully the USA will get a handle on COVID and allow me to do an AMPS show in 2021.

In 2022 IPMS Nats in Omaha, NE may merit a visit since we have some family in the area.

Overall more far more interested in armor focused AMPS these days than IPMS.

2 Likes

Yeah, I plan on trying to get to Omaha in 2023, missed the previous 3 due to scheduling conflicts and Omaha is my old stomping ground.

2 Likes

So latest news on Las Vegas and Nevada, they plan on 1 June to be totally open. I would still practice the safety protocols though.
I booked my room last night! Haven’t been to a Nationals since 2018.

Made my flight reservations about a week ago. Two of us are flying out others are doing a road trip. Looks to be about 6 of us down from our usual 8-10. Should be fun. Been saving lots of $$ for this trip.

It should be great!

Booked my room tonight. Can’t wait to get back to going to shows and conventions.

1 Like

You bet. We have at least 3 shows on the calendar right now including our own IPMS club show. Our AMPS chapter lost out on the nationals last year because of Covid. Hope al the vendors survived without the shows. Looking forward to some bargains.

1 Like

IPMS Nationals in a few days. Who is going?

I was going, but I will be at Armorcon instead.

I’m going, 19-21 August