A30 Challenger

Great work Artyom. Another beautiful exhibition of detail.

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

Greetings,friends! I think my work with front hull is almost finished. Perhaps I will add some details when hull will be completed.

11 Likes

Very nice brass and copper work!

1 Like

Thank you! Trying to do my best.

Love defined in Brass and Plastic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Indeed,looks cool :grin:

1 Like

After a long break I’ve continued my work with A30. Some moments with rear and it is only the beginning.

8 Likes

Works with stowage boxes has been started.

6 Likes

I would like to know how you are able to ben longer PE with shuch straight lines and neatness.

I have a bending tool but I can never seem to get long runs to bend at the join all in one go.

1 Like

Sensational work Artyom. But we can only expect that from you.

1 Like

Well. Almost all my instruments for bending you may see on a picture. I don’t have bending tool. it’s too expensive for me. I have quite good experience. This is not my first cruiser tank. Of course I have mistakes and not every attempt is successful.

1 Like

Thank you my friend! I keep working hard to keep my mind clear and focus only on modelling.

1 Like

Greetings! One side is nearly done. Difficult work I’d say. But it looks better than what SKP model offers. Not much in true.

8 Likes

i don’t know how missed this build but it is truly amazing, please keep posting updates.

1 Like

Thank you! Trying to do my best but work it very slow because of circumstances.

i use a steel ruler to bend long straight sections

2 Likes

So do I. I don’t have bending tool.

I get that, and of course I can secure one side of the bend on my bending tool.

The issue is getting underneath the side to be folded, along its entire length to bend it upwards in the first place - bearing in mind that it sits flat initially and normally, one can only get an Exacto blade underneath it - which as you will appreciate, doesn’t translate to the part’s entire length, and can lead to uneven bends.

Try a straight knife blade instead of the Exacto.

1 Like