Ads on Kit Maker sites

The Freudian ads

Is my stash too frickin big?

4 Likes

One of my current favorite Kit makers ads…

This one is pretty cute as well…

3 Likes

hmmm, why do I suddenly feel discriminated against …

1 Like

Well that’s a whole different meaning of “model”!

Got some ads for some rather amusing, and perhaps fitting, T-shirts today:

I’ll have to check if they have my size …

4 Likes

I still get useful ads on this site:

As for funny shirts - I got a kick out of this one a few weeks ago:

Honk if you have never seen a gun fired from a motorcycle.

3 Likes

Post those Best Ad’s with Black Friday upon us…

2 Likes

I don’t know what kind of a racket the admins run here ….:crazy_face::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Most people: getting ads for various “conventional” things
This guy: **155mm Howitzers in your area are looking for a new crew member"

3 Likes

Awesome holiday ad…

I know at first glance that looks fantastic. Trust me, brother. It is not.
My friend Roy and I met two gals one night in Berlin. He had not yet learned any German. One of the girls was built just like that, wearig a fuzzy red sweater. I chose her. Without a word from Roy, we handed our spare helmets to the gals and off we rode. We ended at up the other girl’s apartment. When my gal unleashed those beasts I was horrified. I woman’s nipples have no place down in her armpit. I never saw that girl again after that night. Roy moved in with his girl Elizabeth days later, they got married, had kids. He learned German.
There’s a reason I have an Asian wife…

3 Likes

BBJ (Bad Boob Job)?

1 Like

No. Boob Jobs sit on their chest like bowling balls. Samantha Madsen’s were like that. No wonder as she had absolutely no body fat. The Berlin ones I speak of were natural. The Germans have a word for it - Hängebusen. All trussed up they look great. The lesson? If you’re not sure what’s gonna happen when you bust them loose, don’t bust them loose. In your memories years later you can always tell yourself they were the best knockers on the planet.

2 Likes

Daaannng!

All of this is exactly why I bought the cheapest form of patreon that would keep the ads away… Some of them are rather strange and funny but others are “Do I really need to see that?”

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat:

Gives the rap song phrase Bust a Move a whole new meaning, like defusing a land mine or IED or something.

3 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at that now :joy::joy:

2 Likes

12 Likes

I might just have to buy that T-shirt.

4 Likes

reminds me of this:

9 Likes