Ads on Kit Maker sites

No. Boob Jobs sit on their chest like bowling balls. Samantha Madsen’s were like that. No wonder as she had absolutely no body fat. The Berlin ones I speak of were natural. The Germans have a word for it - Hängebusen. All trussed up they look great. The lesson? If you’re not sure what’s gonna happen when you bust them loose, don’t bust them loose. In your memories years later you can always tell yourself they were the best knockers on the planet.

3 Likes

Daaannng!

All of this is exactly why I bought the cheapest form of patreon that would keep the ads away… Some of them are rather strange and funny but others are “Do I really need to see that?”

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat:

Gives the rap song phrase Bust a Move a whole new meaning, like defusing a land mine or IED or something.

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at that now :joy::joy:

2 Likes

16 Likes

I might just have to buy that T-shirt.

5 Likes

reminds me of this:

12 Likes

Freakin hilarious
:+1: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: That is too good

2 Likes

@staff_Jim

one of the adverts that has been coming up might be an issue for this “family friendly site” it appears right at the top of the page and is something everyone will first thing, as it contains the ‘F word’

enlarged you can see the writing on the black t-shirt which would much more visible on a computer screen than a mobile phone.

1 Like

Okay, I will chime in here on that.

Not sure why women get uh, “enhancements” when it is painfully obvious and the object(s) of potential derision.

One time I was in Target and a woman about 4’ 10” who definitely looked to have some dinaro also looked as though she had just shoplifted a pair of large grapefruits underneath her Size For Second Grade Girls sweater. Oh yeah, that’s a great look… You should totally do that.

Which … is pretty amazing considering Target doesn’t even carry grapefruits.

Yeah, I laughed. I’m terrible like that.

The ‘power of search engine’ matching… I recently did some research into bomber MG turrets and used Google’s “Search image” function to narrow down pictures to just turrets. Today this ad came up when reading a thread:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Glorious, isn’t it?
That pergola looks nice though :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

I prefer the ones made from premium wood and done artistically.

This is my current ad.

3 Likes

Barney, I like you current ad better than my current ad…

WTF?

3 Likes

Man, what rock did she crawl out from under?! She lost any shred of relevance decades ago!

3 Likes

What the devil are you collecting!

Wait… woman… leather wear … life size doll …

… okay, you don’t need to answer! :rofl:

8 Likes

And in case any of you wonder where I get at least some ideas for projects, and lots of prototype images:

If you search long enough, you can find all sorts of vehicle/truck/equipment info you might want, but you’ll be a lot less likely to find: women, distinctive leather, uhh, hoods? or life size dolls “to complete your collection”! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Cheers
Nick

9 Likes