All Things Apocalyptic and Adorable

Great build and finish on it … The development back story was well thought out as well…good job :+1:

6 Likes

Wow Doug that came out fantastic. Your design looks wicked and it’s all plausible. The paint job gives it a sinister nature. The drybrushing really makes all the details pop.
The backstory is amazing. Kind of scary, too.

6 Likes

The beasty looks…beasty! Great work. My hat is off to you for the back story / grant application too. MADMAN indeed. :joy: :scream:

4 Likes

Looks like our campaign wraps today. It looks like everyone has wrapped up? If so, I’ll draft a list for here and submit it in a week or two…

5 Likes

Indeed - and I haven’t contributed anything to the GB apart from some fatuous comments. Having always considered myself an avowed and avid aficionado (and advocate) of all things (Post-) Apocalyptic my failure to produce anything appropriate in over a year is shaming, to say the least. To say I’m pee’d off with myself is an understatement. Hopefully there will be another similar GB where I may redeem myself - or further fall into disgrace…

Regards,

M

I could swear, I saw that thing move across my screen just now!!! :spider: :scream:
Very nicely built, painted and introduced! :hammer_and_wrench::paintbrush: :open_book:

—mike

3 Likes

I think the following is the list. If I missed you, please speak up!

Johnnych01
Trisaw
Evan
Damraska
SGTJKJ

3 Likes

It appears we never created a badge for this. Would someone like to offer one?

1 Like

A pair of crossed dead Zombies on field of dead Zombies?

Cheers,

M

Deleted!

Deleted!

7 Likes

Ha ha, love that medal!! :smile::smile:

1 Like

Now that is a very unique badge and very eye catching too! I like it! :smile:

Thank you for the campaign! I always wanted to build something Post-Apocalyptic and I jumped into this one even though I didn’t think I would have time for it.

Love it Doug… but what if he gets infected?

Zombie Bear

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some great work here guys. Congrats to all who finished.

A pity life got in my way… maybe somewhere down the track we can do something similar.

8 Likes

Doug, your bad-ass looking Bear is great, but Peter’s festering, ulcerated (not sure that’s a word), puss seeping, pathogene of a Teddy takes the day… IMHO.

4 Likes

I have to agree with Evan. Peter’s Teddy badge captures the campaign’s title so well and the purple color and steel ring is a total eye-catcher.

1 Like

Got it. I got rid of the dumb one I made. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Your design was very good, Doug, and I am sure that you’ll make great badges for many campaigns present and future. :grinning:

3 Likes

I liked it … both are way beyond I could design … in fact, I would have no idea how to …

2 Likes

I liked yours Doug. Mine was intended as a parody, a joke to compliment your badge… put yours back up!!!

2 Likes