Amusing Hobby Sho't Kal Gimel | Armorama™

Sho't Kal Gimel as used in the conflict in Lebanon.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/list/amusing-hobby-sho-t-kal-gimel
3 Likes

:+1: Nice

Good looking build all over :+1:

Thank you, Johnny!

Thx, Dan!

WOW beautiful job there! The finish came excellent.

1 Like

Anyone know how these amusing hobby cents stack up against the AFV club offerings?

Beautiful build.

1 Like

They have their pros and cons when compared to the AFV Club kit.

Accuracy/detail wise AFV is better but Amusing kits are easier to build. It also depends on the version you want to build and the time frame (especially for IDF versions)

1 Like

I was wondering about this as I’ve never seen the amusing kit.
And working with AFV on their IDF kits I found that they really wanted the extra details that other companies sort of avoided due to costs and ease of build. I spent days taking pictures for them and would often go back to take more at their request just to make them happy
Thank God for digital cameras. Cause I could see sending thousands of pics via negatives like we used to do…

2 Likes

Good to see you online MrGoldman.

We miss you over at the FB page, and the FB prison guys too * :grin:*

You mean Abu Zuckerbergs prison for truth speech. Yeah. And that AI they use that goes back in time a tacks another 30 period on for something you posted 10 years or more ago but it might offend someone today… ( anyone looking at my old post from back then need to be put in a padded cell yet I digress :joy:
I lurk on here now and then.
I’m out of the hobby cause of health issues… no big deal . Nope I’m not crying :joy:
Thing about the amps Israel page is once I left I haven’t heard from anyone except Joel gerwitz and he only checked in to see if I was still alive :joy:

2 Likes

We had a Centurion group build last year, some interesting discussions and comparisons about AFV and Amusing kits, if you have the patience to go through the topic: Centurions: Fist of the Empire

Hope to see you pop up online more often, there is also an IDF group build running now: IDF 75 Campaign

2 Likes

That is an absolute masterclass.

We see a lot of nice kit builds online but it is nice when you see one that is as precise and superbly rendered and judged as this one. Its a real “stop what you are doing and look” sort of build. Great photos too.

Love it.

1 Like

Thanks Nikos. I only have a couple of the AFV club kits, Shot, and the Aussie variant and was wondering. I have an AH T-72 and Conqueror but haven’t tacked them yet.

Well said Chris I agree. Just a fantastic build and finish. I could look at it forever

1 Like

Thank you very much!