But hopefully here soon.

2 Likes

How can I smuggle that one past SWMBO… LOL

Keith

Smuggle??? Mine is a gift from my wife :grin:

2 Likes

I want your wife Anthony lol

3 Likes

Same here. My wife saw me watching Andy’s YouTube video and figured out where/how to order it. This piece of paper was in a large box.

Now I have to figure out where it’s gonna’ live.

6 Likes

Lovely wives you got! I got a similar experience with my wife: she ordered me a 1:32 Lancaster from Border model as a Christmas gift!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Right, I need a new wife lol… Only kidding …she is very supportive :grin:

4 Likes

What? The Holy Grail 1/32 Lancaster by HKM?

1 Like

No, the Wingnut Wings now Border Models 1/32 Lancaster. The real Holy Grail at twice the cost.

2 Likes

Any day now

Got the build video on YouTube, what do you all think?

2 Likes

Did you notice the future releases,some more American vehicles coming :thinking:

Yes, I started a new thread on the upcoming vehicles.

Got a shipping notice today !!!:smiley:
Although it will have to sit for a bit

1 Like

This kit is sure to make many very happy. Looking forward to seeing what magic modelers may do with it.

Another rhetorical question - How many identical Tigers were serving at the beginning, the middle, and the end of WWII?

Bill Morrison

Easy, 4, 37, and 6.

I don’t know what you mean by “identical”; the same version, i.e. identical at the factory gate; or identical in the field, with matching stored accessories?

Anyway, there were no Tigers at all, at the beginning of World War Two, because the Tiger was not introduced until about halfway through.

September 1942 would be the “middle” of World War Two, and at that time only 8 Tigers had entered service. They were probably all identical upon leaving the factory, but they had inadequate tool storage and their crews added various clips and holders as they saw fit. So perhaps none of them were identical in the field.

At the end of World War Two, there were no Tigers less than a year old. Just about all of them had been pressed into combat in various units in different places. Probably none were identical, due to their different histories.

David

1 Like

Hello All,
I started building mine, decided to start with the track. So far, I have 10 hours invested in the build. Each track block has 5 sprue nibs and 3 ejector pin marks that need sanding. I do like how the track builds up. You need to be careful when adding the center guides and allow the glue to set before removing the sprue from them. The center guides look great but can be easily broken from the track.

Respectfully,
Andy

3 Likes

Not yet for me,but I was thinking too that the tracks might be a good place to wade in when I do.

1 Like