Battle of the Bulge

Where this stands. Need to fix the seam in the breechblock. Added details and weathering. Had to putty a few joins when I attached all 4 sides of the fighting compt. together.
J

17 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Looking really good.
I applaud your ability to build a vehicle and figures, and to make these fantastic builds

1 Like

Very , very cool JR .
PBR award material fer sure !!!

1 Like

JR your talent is immense being able to do vehicles AND figures so very well.

1 Like

Thanks guys!
What does the award of multiple PBR rusty cans look like ? A can with crossed cigarette butts?
J

1 Like

Some Alka Seltzer for the hangoverā€¦ :wink:

Looking great!

No , you get a vintage case of PBRā€™s ā€¦

pbrcase

Donā€™t get me wrong , I would never drink the stuff .
When I was fifteen/sixteen years old me and my little buddies used to steal PBRā€™s , Rheingoldā€™s and Schlitz beers from my Dadā€™s fridge in the garage , old school can opener days .

3 Likes

Hahahahaha perfect,
J

Thanks buddy!
J

1 Like

Yeah my Dad got cases of local beer delivered but they were in bottles.
Horlocher Brewery.
J

1 Like

It looks really nice. I love these open wagons where you see all the details. /Erik

1 Like

Thank you sir! I have to admit, it is my favorite part. Just like cockpits on airplanes.
J

1 Like

Welcome back Erik :+1:

2 Likes

Pulled these gents out of the spares/shelf of doom area.
Wonder what will become of them ?

6 Likes

Dont know mate, but the guy on the left looking at his watch wants you to hurry up and work it out lol

6 Likes

Hahaha good point. I already began that last night though.
J

Donā€™t know if this is something that you can do, but I would recommend either buying a resin helmet or making the rivets on the guy on the rightā€™s helmet. These rivets are so often overlooked in model kits. The only plastic kits Iā€™ve seen do this is Dragon on the Gen 2 stuff and MiniArt. Then again, if you donā€™t want complete accuracy, donā€™t worry about it.

1 Like

Yep! Rivets (3) and two vent holes surrounded by raised donut shaped reenforcement.

1 Like