Battleship Bismarck by Trumpeter

Holy sh:t! That’s some mad detailing. Looks like the real deal. Outstanding model.

2 Likes

Museum quality work.

2 Likes

Stunning- beautiful workmanship, detailing, weathering. A lot of artistry here - thanks for sharing it with us.
Richard

1 Like

I have run out of superlatives… This is a bona fide work of engineering art.

2 Likes

That flag on the fan tail gives it all the perfect sense of movement.

This belongs in a maritime museum somewhere. To say that it has astounding details and craftsmanship would be an understatement.

I’d be terrified to have to move that anywhere.

2 Likes

A real pleasure to look at your splendid model Jörg. Give it an worthy place at home, it is well deserved!

Grüße

Thomas

1 Like

Fantastic work,love it.

1 Like

Awesome, simply AWESOME!!

1 Like

Thank you all for your very kind comments. :smiling_face:

@ Arch-Stanton
That’s true, transporting this monster is too dangerous for me. I will probably not attend a convention with it.

@ Black_sheep
I’ve already assigned the ship an appropriate berth, Thomas. :wink:

15 Likes

Now thats cool

2 Likes

That’s a very creative display of your beautiful Battleship Bismarck! :anchor:

—mike

2 Likes

:trophy:

2 Likes

Fantastic build - mindblowing details!

2 Likes

Simply stunning! Congratulations on a beautiful build!

1 Like

There is truly a museum curator somewhere inside you. The finished kit is worthy of museum display and the art work on the wall shows another level of sophistication. Well done.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all the great comments.
That makes me very proud.

1 Like

One of the best builds I’ve seen on here! Everything is spot on. Love the detail, the size is impressive, and the way it’s displayed is stunning!

3 Likes

Ditto to what Mead93 wrote!

2 Likes

I have to say, I’m not a ship enthusiast, but the subject drew me in. Well what can I say? This could be a lesson on how to put a kit together. I almost feel any superlatives I were to post would be superfluous. I remember the ship models at the the old Science Museum in London - this belongs with them, if not beyond! Just superb in every way, construction, detailing, finish. The rigging is just insane!

3 Likes

Wow, I’m overjoyed that my ship is so well received.
Then the long construction and the effort was really worth it.

5 Likes