Bronco 1-144 Chih Yuen Chinese Cruiser

Thanks Si. I also love the contrast. Most Ships I have built are a bit Drab with only a few splashes of Colour…Cheers mark

I have the 1/144 Ping Yuen kit. It’s very toy-like in places (which surprised me for a Bronco kit), this seems to be a better kit overall.

Don’t know about that Kit but the Details in this Kit seem to be very good…Cheers Mark

OK she is basically completed up to her aft Midships area. The Rigging was very finnicky to do surprisingly but I am very happy with the results so far…Cheers ark

7 Likes

Very nice work on the rigging, looks very clean. You have been doing a fine job with this build, she will be sweet to see on a shelf.

Mark :beer:

1 Like

really coming along nicely, Mark :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Mark,

looking very good indeed, good luck with the rigging.

Cheers

Si

Thanks for the comment Mark…Cheers Mark

Si and Russell thanks for the comment Gents…Cheers Mark

1 Like

OK her Stern Area is now basically completed along with her Screws and Rudder. Not much more to add like her Ratlines and remaining Small Craft. Will have more for you soon…Cheers Mark

4 Likes

Not much more to go now. Her Ratlines and Boat Davits are now onboard. Her Awning Poles ( I think) are also no attached. Will have some more for you soon…Cheers mark

6 Likes

Beautiful work, Mark! I love the look of these early “modern” warships, especially those crowded decks and crazy bright colors. You rendition is so detailed and tidy, looks like it belongs in some museum. Well done, sir!

Mark, I totally agree with what Tim said! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Tim much appreciated…Cheers Mark

Thanks Russell. Am happy with the progress so far…Cheers Mark

1 Like

Very nice indeed Mark.

What Russ and Tim said. great work

Cheers, Si

Thanks for the comments Si…Cheers mark

OK Gents except for a Flat Coat I am calling her done. Am very happy how she has turned out…Cheers Mark

9 Likes

As well you should be, Mark. :slightly_smiling_face: She’s turned out lovely and a flat coat will help to tie it all together… Great work, mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Russell much appreciated…Cheers Mark

1 Like