Building a US Special Forces GMV, Afghanistan

Where can I get it?

Well… After getting @18bravo s walkaround I guess there will be a pause in the build. I need to study the pictures and already now I see things that can be improved. Those pictures are really value for the money! Highly recommended for all Humvee fans.

1 Like

I hate you, @18bravo (but in a very positive and friendly way :grin:). Making a fuel line and sun visors is something I would usually not do…

1 Like

Erik….go!

And rear bumper

1 Like

That is just pure evil! You should be ashamed :joy::joy::joy:

I spend a lot of time getting references for guys just like you. Ultimately details like that are what set your models apart from everyone else’s.

2 Likes

Erik- Don’t forget about underbody….

3 Likes

breather tube and everything. That’s detailed.

Embrace the modeling suck!

2 Likes

I hate you…:unamused:

1 Like

«The Goons» have got a bit of paint. Still a long way to go, but I think they will turn out looking good. Not much to do with the rough casting though.

4 Likes

'MOON’S OUT; GOON’S OUT!"

Happy Hunting, gentlemen.

3 Likes

The evolution of Goons. Still a long way to go, but getting there slowly, one brush stroke at a time.

5 Likes

The crew is more or less finished. They did not turn out as good as I hoped for, but to my defense I will say the rough texture of the figures made them harder than usual to paint. However, I think they will look good when combined with the vehicle.

3 Likes

Nicely done!
For that final bit of authenticity, if you can paint a pattern onthe shemaghs they’d be perfect. If not, there’s a shemagh “decal” that you can get. I’ll see if I can find the ones I have.
And the ammo pouches might look better with the “BDU” pattern.

Shahi Khan

4 Likes

I spot a fellow Southpaw. :+1:

1 Like

We’re the only ones in our right mind.

2 Likes

There are patterns on the shermags. They are just hard to see after some blending and bleaching.

You just made the same list as Makinen… :unamused:

@Erik67 - don’t talk, just do it (NIKE? :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like