Building the Israeli Heavy APC (NAMER) from MENG (NEW BUILD)

looks very good!

1 Like

Which version of the three are you building?

1 Like

The Command version
Here I have the upper and lower hulls joined together and starting to add the small parts.

A note of caution , there are small clear parts that go on the inside of the front corners.
Don’t forget to install them before joining the hull parts together.
Regards
Donald

5 Likes

Some more work done.

Now to paint the base coat on everything.
Regards
Donald

4 Likes

Nice. It looks like the upper haul has the anti-slip coating molded onto the plastic?

1 Like

It does.
Donald

1 Like

I have a little more finished.

I’ll be working on the Track next.
Regards
Donald

6 Likes

I installed the Track in this instalment , It was a little tricky but it turned out nice I think.

I,ll install the skirt armor next.
Regards
Donald

6 Likes

Just a little more done.

I’m adding the little parts that are left , next.
Regards
Donald

3 Likes

Working on the 50cal.

I’m working on installing the rest of the small parts.
Regards
Donald

2 Likes

Here are the finished Pics.

I’m all finished with this one.
Regards
Donald

9 Likes

It came out incredibly well; Meng alwasy does great kits with amazing detail. Your methodical assembly process is textbook perfect.

1 Like

Thank you
Donald

1 Like

Great job, Donald! Thanks for sharing this build. I really enjoy your builds and the techniques you share.
David

1 Like

Fantastic result!

1 Like

Just building mine now - did you find that the suspension springs were really tight? I know I did.

1 Like

I’m sorry , I’m 76 years old and I don’t really remember having any problems there. If I did I would have mentioned it there.
Regards
Donald

1 Like

Hi people,

I have a question regarding this vehicle in general: I’ve just started building this model and I’m considering building the option A (the one with the Trophy APS installed) but I’d like to build mine with the SPS-021 mine roller aftermarket option. My question is - does such configuration (Trophy + mine roller) exist in the wild? Have you seen any picture of such configuration? Are there any technical reasons such configuration cannot exist?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

It does:

3 Likes

Thanks mate!
I just saw the other topic: Meng Namer AEV + Nochri Degem Dalet Mine Roller Build Blog(ish) asking exactly the same question.

1 Like