Bulgarian WWII Campaign

Noice. :+1:
Blah blah

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone wants an award for this campaign. Seems a lot of guys get a bit keen for them. If so, maybe you like this:
Bulgarian

After finding the ribbon, I just had to take it further… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Peter, you continue to be the medal master! Looks awesome.

The level of detail in people’s builds is astonishing! I doubt I will reach you level of detail for my panzer 38t, but still looking forward to participate in the new year. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, gentlemen! Apathy had gripped me, and I had not made progress on my project for a long time. Now I can boast of development on Skoda LT.35. Here are some photos:

A handful of small parts remain to be installed, for which I will need a lot of patience.
So much for now.
Kind regards!
Kalin

4 Likes

Looks like the time away from your bench was what you needed Kalin, what you have now done with it is looking really good, so a big :+1:

1 Like

C’mmon Kalin- you can do it!

Awesome progress with the fiddly Bronco stuff!
Well done!
:beer:

Cheers,
Angel

My Horch M.222 is finished:

The build took longer than anticipated but was full of modelling joy!

Cheers,
Angel

7 Likes

Congratulations, looks great.

That is the best part.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen!
Angel, well done! Congratulations!
White dots can be seen in the photos. What are they made of?
Kalin

1 Like

Cracking job Angel. Really looks good and the extra detailing has made it shine. And an even more impressive part is getting the crew inside as well… Well done Sir :+1:

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen!

That little armored car got my attention, so I’ve added to my to-build-list the other model Bulgarian Royal Army fielded- the M.223(Sd.Kfz.223).

But as our M.223’s were all from the 5th Serie…and there is no kit available for this version…and I’ll need 3 kits to kit-bash it…I’ll build it one day in the future :wink: :rofl:

That’s the secret and highly elusive ingredient Gunze Sangyo(Mr. Hobby) put in their Flat Clear Varnish… I wish they forgot to add it to the big 40 ml. bottle I’m using currently…

Cheers,
Angel

1 Like

Good to see you back at the bench Kalin.

Love the M. 222 Angel. Sad that not a lot of that superb extra detail is visible. But we all know it is there.

4 Likes

Really outstanding build Angel. All the extra detail really stands out.

2 Likes

Kalin, great to see your nice progress. I have still to start for this campaign.

Angel, absolutely stunning model - and with a super detailed heart of gold!

1 Like

Thanks, Jesper! There is always time to start. For example, Angel has already had a new “heresy” in his head. It’s a pity his birthday is over. I have three models with Sd.Kfz.223 available, I give them to him immediately. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: But Christmas is coming! :smiling_imp:
Thanks, Peter! I learned from Angel about the intention to build a Bulgarian version of the Renault R35. I look forward to its development.
Cheers and good luck to all!
Kalin

3 Likes

I fully support you. I wanted to make sure that what I was thinking.
Kalin

1 Like

Thanks Peter, Matt and Jesper!

The M.222 turned out well but what is more important- it was pleasure to build with all the research, scratchbuilding and kitbashing involved.

I could buy one, Kalin and put it at the bottom of the “Waiting-till-I-find-time-to-build-them” stack of kits…

Will see if I manage to build another Bulgarian kit till March 3d 2022,

Cheers,
Angel

Maybe, Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.H Krupp-Grusonwerk mid.production Aug.Sep.1943?
:thinking: :+1:
Kalin

1 Like

Definitely not.

I have some prior commitments and what I plan to build with said kit cannot be build in the time available…

Cheers,
Angel

Have you tried thinning it with Tamiya Lacquer Thinners? I found that if you mix up your H20 with Mr T’s lacquer thinner (Yellow Cap) in a jar and let it rest for 15 mins, give it another good stir, then most if not all of this white pigment is gone.

2 Likes