Corvette Project Part 1 - C1 Series (1953-1962)

Thanks for all of the feedback guys, really very much appreciated as always. It really does keep the motivation levels high knowing that you are following along, even through my current bench-time drought. Work and family life is just crazy busy this time of year.

A little more progress, I finished detail painting the interior and engine bay (battery, brake master cylinder, some wiring), and fitted off the interior tub to the body. Of course once the CA was cured I just had to do a test fit to see how it all looks together :rofl:

Next up I need to paint and fit the hood bracket before the body can be mounted on the rolling chassis.

In the meantime, I can prepare the chrome trim parts, and also throw some time into my 1/32 P-39 build over on Aeroscale (shameless plug to follow :sunglasses:)

P-39F Airacobra RAAF (1/32 Special Hobby Kit) - Aircraft / World War II - KitMaker Network

I hope everybody is staying safe and well, I’m really enjoying the quality and diversity of builds we have going on here lately.

Cheers, D

5 Likes