Destroyed Russian T72 in the Ukraine - project

Cracking result for a first effort. I’m sure all the things you learned along the way made the trip worthwhile in any event. :+1: :+1:

Thanks Armorsmith. I should have put some more thought into it before I started. I haven’t finished it yet. It’s sitting on a shelf here waving at me so I don’t forget it!!

Ah man that Werkstattkraftwagen kit is my nemesis hahahaha.

Ive got PMSD - post Miniarts stress disorder after tackling that. So many bloody parts! Will be well over a year on the bench as i do a few hours on it, leave it, do something else until I forget how not fun or funny it is and then go back to punish myself for another couple of hours.

I think it is looking very good. The blast and rust colouring is very nice. I would be very happy with it buddy. One Q though, what is the belly plate on the hull detailed like ? I am thinking of doing a real crazy build which involves cutting the wagon in half and pretending its 2 wagons submerged after falling off a pontoon/bridge one being turret up, and the bottom half upside down showing the belly plate ?

I can’t tell you if the belly plate is good or bad. I simply don’t know what it should look like. Sorry.

H.P.

6 Likes

It turned out SWEET!!!

OK, first off, it looks good. Second:

Do what you did, ask questions. Thats the best way to learn. Third:

Like you said, no two are the same, so anything you do is correct, as long as you think it looks good or “correct”. Last:
If I am getting burned out on something, I set it aside and work on it later. I think a lot of people do. The big question is, how long is “later”? A day, a week, a month? Thats up to you to decide. Try looking at it next week, see how you fell about it. If you think its done, its done. If not, do a little more to it.
Ken

1 Like