Eduard Group Build - Aircraft

Watch your six, Peter … ! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Peter, I will watch your six! :wink: Or maybe go Yak hunting instead :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, Jesper, that sounds great :wink: , I wanted to do Eduard’s F-8, Hungary 1944/45 anyway :grinning:
So hunting Yaks and T-34s, too, haha

1 Like

I will, Torsten! :raising_hand_man:t3:

1 Like

Excellent, Peter. I can be top cover :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Being relatively new to this, I’m a little baffled by Eduard. Perhaps someone with more experience can help me adjust my expectations. I’m baffled by kits that are in production, then out of production. I’m building an Albatros D V for the memorial group build and want another one. I want the profipack edition and now it’s discontinued. It looks like they cycle through various boxings of their kits so I imagine it will come back in another form (as a profi-pack)? From their release history on scalemates it looks like this is a regular thing. How long is the interval when it’s unavailable in this form?

I noticed it on the website and it’s already gone from the places I usually purchase kits. There are a couple on ebay but it looks like price is already going up…

I’m planning on doing a MiG kit from them and starting to think I should buy it now while it’s still available for fear of it being removed from the catalog too.

Not sure how it is was before the fire and I am sure that has changed things but they usually cycle through, you can look for the over tree boxing’s if you have the decals as another option. Depending on kit, you can get the original manufacture or another reboxer for cheaper ex F-8 Crusader is Hasegawa and reboxed by ROG.

HTH

I’m interested in the profi-pack editions in general because of the photo-etch that is included. I will probably get overtrees or a rebox of the Fokker Dr1 because the photo-etch in those don’t seem to add much to the build, but otherwise I’m usually looking for profi-packs.

Might be a good idea now then. Pretty sure a MiG pro pack will return at some point. I would also usually say hit the shows but they are not all back yet to make that an option.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 1/72 Mig-21 MF Profipack. I have another Albatros on the way too.

I have a question does it have to be Eduard plastic or can it be a reboxing, my local hobby shop has a F-18E and A-4 that are reboxed Hasegawa kits?

I’m in with a 109E

Rain Check

Three pending group builds plus six models in process its unlikely. Maybe next time around.

Same for me. The GCC (Great Canadian Campaign) is taking up much of my modeling time, but I may build my '109 for this campaign if I can finish my TUA in the next month or so.

As luck would have it, I just ordered an Eduard 1/72 F6F-5! Count me in!!

1 Like

It will be a nice campaign, I think!

I am in on this. At least for now. I have been so busy that I am not sure when I can start this.

This is coming up quickly also.

I’m doing the 1/72 MIG-21 PF in N Vietnamese markings.

I’ve printed the instructions to start studying and make a list of paints I need. I also will need a seated pilot for it. Any suggestions about where I can get one?

1 Like

Hey all,

I’ve got a pleasant delima that I’m sure you all can help with!

I’ve the following from Eduard, that would be great for this campaign. And in no specific order: Focke wolf A-8, Bell X-1, and Ki-115 Tsurugi.

Help me out and pick one! I’m open to any!!

1 Like