Heart of the Beast AutoModeler Group Build

Well team we have just passed the 3 month half-way point for the HOTB Group Build, and I must say it’s a bit disappointing to see how quiet it is in here! We have 2 completed builds, 2 in-progress builds, and 5 interested parties yet to start, I know the move to the new site has thrown a few people off, and then separating the Group Builds from the parent forum has made it a bit harder to navigate, but we have seriously dropped away from the number we were seeing over the last couple of years on the old forums.

We are open to suggestions, what can we do to ramp up the participation again? I don’t want to pull the pin on the Group Build program, I intend to push through and keep it rolling, and maybe post updates back in the main AutoModeler forum.

Anyway, Roll Call and Running Build Updates below:
AussieReg (Damian) - Ferrari 250 GT California - Revell kit in 1/24 - COMPLETED
Joel_W (Joel) - 2020 Ford Mustang GT4 - Tamiya kit in 1/24 with IndyCal decals - COMPLETED

Cosimodo (Michael) - Ferrari F1 (Monza 1967 Chris Amon) - MFH kit in 1/12 - Engine painted, assembled and detailed. Basic chassis (cockpit engine and exhausts) assembled. Body primed and painted
Rick1956 (Rick) - Porsche 904 - Monogram kit in 1/25 - Engine modifications, assembly started

Tinbanger (Richard) - Jaguar E-Type - Airfix kit in 1/32
Betheyn (Andy) - Porsche 917K - Fujimi kit in 1/24
Littorio (Luciano) - Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1300 - Italeri kit in 1/24
Forest1000 (David) - Porsche 911 GT3 - Tamiya kit in 1/24
md72 (Mark) - Dodge Challenger (2009) - Revell kit in 1/25

Cheers, D

1 Like