Hot Out Of The Molds 2024

Oops, I posted this in the wrong campaign… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thanks for liking anyway!
Peter :raising_hand_man:

Jan, I think you misunderstood me. It’s a 1/48th scale kit, when if first came out it was close to USD100, now a few months later, I see that the kit can be had for USD 25 less ~USD 75). Though did check today, and it’s still a pretty pricey one. If I were not a modeler with a penchant for WWII Japanese aircraft, I would have waited some years to purchase.

Some cool entries here - i like it!

1 Like

Made some progress these days…

Some filling was needed to make the gun ports disappear. I can’t understand why AZ didn’t produce a new smooth part for this kit…

Starting to look like an airplane :grinning:
See you mates :raising_hand_man:
Peter

2 Likes

Looks good, Peter. Indeed strange a so obvious part has not been supplied in the kit in the right version.

…some progress made…
:raising_hand_man:
Peter

3 Likes

Started with the decals today,some of the tinier stencils didn’t play ball and crumpled, but at least they aren’t too obtrusive, so it’s no real desaster :zipper_mouth_face:

All in all it seems to turn out as a nice little 109 :blush:
Cheers
Peter

5 Likes

Looking good, Peter! That is a very striking red! Something out of the ordinary for 109s.

2 Likes

Thanks Jesper, I got a little sidetracked this weekend, so I’ll try to finish it during this week. Only a few stencils left, but these are always a little tricky…
Peter

1 Like

Hi mates,
I finished my build for this campaign, at least the first one, maybe another?

This little kit of AZ is really recommendable, had no real issues.
Peter

6 Likes

Looks great, Peter! Definitely an eye catching scheme.

Congrats on finishing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, Jesper! :blush: :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

So, I got this in the mail today after waiting awhile for a restock, and as it was released the end of 2023 this will be my entry:

I just built two Ausf D’s and an Ausf J so why not another II?

I might even built something else new if another preorder arrives in time.

4 Likes

Interesting build - I have a number of IBG’s never kits in the stash and I am looking forward to see how that builds up.

1 Like

IBG kits are highly underrated. I’ve built three of their kits and the fit and engineering are near perfect. Fun and easy builds.

2 Likes

Or maybe I’ll do this instead:

I’ll guess we’ll have to see who gets finished first.

2 Likes

Cool choices both of them! :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like the Flammpanzer is in the lead:

4 Likes