Lav's on the move

Bert, what make are those Tufts of grass…? I keep meaning to get some

Will have to look that up when I’ m home…

Thank you very much!

John, Just to make sure I would have a nice variation in shapes and colors I’'ve used a few brands AK, ModelScene, Green Stuff World and Gamers Grass.

3 Likes

Thank you for looking Bert :+1:

Trees are placed, all the grass is placed… attaching antennae to the vehicles now…

6 Likes

That is quite a goats’ path you created there!!!

1 Like

Thanks, was starting to think to add that great sheep set instead of LAVs… :grinning:

1 Like

You created an amazing landscape. I can’t wait to see it finished.

Olivier

1 Like

Thank you, I am installing the antennae, unfortunately I snapped the 0,5 mm drillbit, so will have to get a new one first.

Wow, that’s looking very convincing! Really nice work! /Erik

1 Like

Thank you, great to get that kind of compliments from diobuilders like you.

1 Like

Well, finally added everything, vehicles and figures… it’'s almost too big to get decent pictures… my improvised photo studio:

13 Likes

That looks fantastic. It it really draws your eyes to every vehicle.

Cheers,
Ralph

1 Like

Well thank you!

Congratulations to a very nice diorama.
Very impressive when you see the size.

Bert, hats off to you :+1: :+1: That is a fantastic and massive Dio. I will have t o go back and look at each picture a bit longer as there is so much to take in but but you have so many brilliant parts to it, not least an almost complete LAV squadron lol.
I really like the fact you have thought about the difficulty of driving and how much vision the drivers would or wouldnt have so you have introduced vehicle guides to ease the wagons around the corners.
and the sidewalls on the mountain road look spectacular, great detailing mate … and a top top job :+1: :+1:

This is one awesome dio. A real eye catcher, in which the audience (we) hardly knows where to look! Congratulations on completion!!! There is (for me ) one minor point that warrants attention: the straps of the spare wheel on the vehicle in the 3rd picture us way too shiney. You’d better dull that down with dust pigments…

A truly amazing build Bert, outstanding figure and vehicle construction, and the scenery is impressive, both in scale and rendition, simply superb, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G, :beer:

Wow! This is absolutely fantastic work. An excellent way of showing of all the vehicles on great looking ground work.