Let's see your Workbench

Wow! Those are some trippy-looking lights! Cool! :bulb::bulb::bulb::bulb:

—mike

2 Likes

Thanks.

The first row of boxes on the front left are all the works in progress boxes.

1 Kit finished this year

Michael

14 Likes

Temporary workbench in the guest bedroom. My previous workbench had a better lamp and more space, but this one works fine.

5 Likes

Temporary or not its got the potential to be the birth place on something magnificent… :wink::nerd_face::grin:

2 Likes

It does have a partially assembled lower hull on it, as well as the beginnings of the upper hull.

2 Likes

Did an upgrade for my bench today for more storage space. I have been using the Hobbyzone modules for about a month now and I´m very happy with them. There was absolutly no clutter on my bench during my last project. Now I got even more work space as well.

19 Likes

Hobbyzone should pay you for marketing photos.

9 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what do you keep in the tiny little triangle drawers?
I really like the HZ look and function, but I haven’t committed to buying it yet, wondering if the end caps are worth the cost or not.

2 Likes

The short answer is all shorts of small crap…

1 Like

If you don’t mind saying how much did it cost you?

No need to comment…saw the prices on the website…

Wow, Impressive Rick. :wave:

2 Likes

Well at least I got my workspace cleaned up. Wonder how long it will last? :wave:

7 Likes

It’s been about an hour. What’s it look like now?

5 Likes

Busy but not messy? :grinning: :wave:

7 Likes

Flip the two back and forth and notice how much difference an hour made. Then multiply that by just a few hours.

Why even bother, right?

3 Likes

It’s close to bed time, I might get it to stay this clean for 8-10 hours. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Very cool Uncle Heavy.
With the stock in hand I really wouldn’t have any problems finishing my falcon kitbash diorama. :smile:

3 Likes

Okay, guys.
Then I’ll show you my shipyard.
After three years of living here, it has slowly taken on its current appearance, which I am very happy with.

Since I have a very understanding wife, I can call an entire room my own.

The airbrush cabin is actually more closed, but I can open it on the sides if I’m painting very large parts like I am at the moment.

And last but not least, the other side, where my computer and the 3D printer are.

28 Likes

:rofl:
That’s funny! :+1:

1 Like